𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Mia is wearing the dress on the Right but with long sleeves

A couple of days later I got better but Henry's physician told me to rest

A couple of days later I got better but Henry's physician told me to rest. Henry insisted that I have the best medical care.

But I'm not me if I would listen to someone so... I am currently sneaking thru the castle with Liz and Hanna because I want to go give some money to the poor people because I'm humble. Jk Because I feel really bad for them.

Hanna and Liz always looked in the long corridors making sure no one is there and if there was someone they'd distract them with the weirdest shit.

„Safe" Liz whispered making me and Hanna laugh.

„Mia" someone says

„Shit" i whisper

„Yes" I turn around and see Mark and Edward standing there.

„You're supposed to be resting. And why are you walking around in your undergarments?"

„I am not this is a normal dress."

„Maybe in your time but not here."

„If I would've walked out in 2020 in that dress I would get bullied."

„What are you doing here anyway?"

„We're going to ride to a village."

„And what are you going to do there?" Mark asks

„Give money to the poor."

„It's dangerous" Edward says

„Then come with us."

„I'm not going to beg. You'll come with us or we'll go alone."

„We'll come." Mark and Edward say

We ride to the village and give the people money and I helped a little boy and his mother. He was so cute. I can't wait to have children myself although in 2020 I would've preferred a girl but now please god let me have a boy.

When we arrive we see two men I don't know and Thomas looking as if they were waiting for us.

We get off our horses and bow at least we (Liz, Hanna and me)

„Who is this?" I whisper to Mark

„Charles Brandon Duke of Suffolk you have to adress him with your Grace just like Brandon Lancaster. Thomas' older brother."

„Oh okay thank you."

„Your graces" I continue

„This is Lady Mary Grey Brandon, Lady Elisabeth Brackenbury and Lady Johanna Brandon."

„Brandon huh..." Brandon mumbles

„His majesty is looking for you and he send us to find you, since you weren't resting in your room like you were supposed to..." he says kinda shading me for not following the advice of the physician.

„When we found Marks and Edwards horses missing we knew tagt you were gone with them. Since we found you now his majesty has requested and audience with you. As did her majesty but only you two." Thomas says

„Okay then let's go." I say while freaking out on the inside.

...

„Lady Mary Grey Brandon" the guard announces

„Your majesty's." I say dipping into a deep bow.

I stand up as Henry motions it.

„May I ask why you requested an audience with me?" I ask

„I was looking for you and you weren't resting like the physician told you to."

„Well... I went riding."

„The physician told you-„

„I know what the physician told me. Sorry for interrupting you. Please forgive me your majesty."

„You're forgiven. Where did you ride and who was with you?"

„Mark, Edward, Johanna, Elisabeth and me rode to a village."

„Why?"

„We gave the poor people money so they wouldn't starve and suffer. I also gave some gold coins to a boy and now he can go to school. Isn't that exciting."

He just looked at me with a look of disapproval and Catherine looked at me with a slight look of approval which shocked me.

„Mary- may I call you Mary?" her majesty asks

„Of course your majesty."

„Then please call me Catherine."

„Thank you your- Catherine."

„Mary let's walk together."

„Sure. You're Majesty."

„Mia." he says with a slight disapproving tone

Catherine offers her arm and I link our arms.

We walk outside to the park and I start to wonder of I'm going to get killed.

„Catherine, may I ask why you wanted to talk to me?"

„I know you aren't from here." she says smiling at me

„Yes I'm not from England."

„You and I both know I don't mean that. I know you are the girl from the Legend."

„H- How?" I ask confused

„I have my spies everywhere. You should be more careful about what you say in the corridors." she starts but continues before I can say anything

„I also know that my husband has fallen for you and I can't do anything against it. He doesn't love me as much as he used to. He loves you more. I'll give you my blessing. Make him happy Mary."

„I- I do not know what to say. Thank you Catherine."

„Mary, I can already tell that we're going to be great friends." she smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

Both of the women didn't know they were watched by Henry and Charles wondering what they talked about. And being rather shocked to Mary and Catherine being friendly to each other.

Don't forget to vote. Only if you want to of course 💓
If you know any good Greys Anatomy, the Tudors, Shadow Hunters, Hamilton Fan Fics comment them pleaaaase thank you 😂💗✌🏻

Go check out my other stories if you want to and follow if you'd like and leave a message on my board or comment something😙