7.Incomprehension & Detention

I just want you to remember
How it was, how it is,
how it could be
You could put me here,
you could push me
Or we can go for a ride,
in the sky

My eyes widen at the shock of Zakhar beating the hell out of someone like that. I had never seen him so much angry before. Though this scenario was common in S.T heaven, Zakhar and his other companions causing trouble around the school and beating people for literally no reason I personally never witnessed it before. He had no mercy for the other student and kept punching him.

Everyone is watching this fight and not doing anything. Why isn't anyone stopping him? I quickly took a step forward them and Lake and Matt stopped me. "Don't!" They warned.

"Leave me! He'll kill him," I said while twisting my arms out of their grasp. I ran towards Zakhar and pulled him out of the fight.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked and going back to punch him again.

"You're going to kill him! Stop it!" I cried as I push him off again. I looked at the boy whose full face was bruised and blood was flowing from his mouth. "What did he do?"

"He shouldn't have said all these things," he muttered coldly while looking at me then glanced back to the boy and went to hit him again.

"STOP BEING A MONSTER ZAKHAR!" I roared as I pushed him to the ground. He looked at me disbelievingly. Then smirked,
"Don't tell me, nerd, you got a thing for him."

"I don't care what you think about me. But how can you beat around innocent people here? Don't you have regret?" I yelled.

Zakhar sarcastically said, "Innocent? He? What a joke! Surely you're as gullible as you're before, Nance," he laughed. Then looked towards the boy with a cold piercing look, "I'll never regret punching this scum." The boy shivered with fear.

Lake and Matt quickly hold him and Lake said, "Zakhar! NO! The principal will be here soon. Let it go!"

Zakhar threatened dangerously, "You got lucky boy. Otherwise, today would be your last day here." Zakhar glanced at me for one last time then went away with Lake.

I got confused. What did the boy do? Everyone is going back to their work as if nothing happened. Their source of entertainment has ended. Why would they stay here now? That's how High School works. Matt was the only one who stayed. The look in his eyes was hurt. As if it's done by me. I quickly shrugged off the feeling and walked towards the injured boy.

"Are you okay?" I asked. The boy looked at me with fear and quickly backed off.

"Please leave me. I'm sorry. I'll never do that again. I'll never say those things about you again. Forgive me, please," he snapped and ran away.

I got confused. What's he talking about? What did he say about me that Zakhar got so angry? I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't notice Matt looking at me now. A sudden voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"He's doing this for you, you know. That boy whom you're calling innocent was saying around that you're a Cl*nt and how it was for him to bed you as he got your number," said he.

"What?"

"When Zakhar found out about it he got so angry that's why he fought with him. But still, he's the innocent one in your eyes. And Zakhar is the monster. Do you even know how many girl's life that so-called 'innocent' person has ruined?" He shouted at me. I remained silent.