Info

Hi everyone, before you read the description I would like to let you know if you are wondering where the book is well... I unpublished it all. I am going to go through some serious editing this year so you can be given the best experience. The prologue will be release way before the rest of the books will. You should be expecting by the time Thanksgiving rolls around while the rest of the book will not be here until December 2021. I want to be able to post a chapter each week consistently like a TV show. With all the progress that has been done, the book will be done by September 2021 and will be sent to many of my friends to do a final edit. Once the last chapter is put on here, I will leave the book on for two more years and will probably take it off because if no one is really reading it, there is no point in continuing in the series when I may be doing a better when I could be writing a more interesting series. I love the MCU and Star Wars and are hoping you will read this book if you have an interest in any of these or have an interest in science fiction/adventure. Now here is the Description...

Not everyone has the chance to get superpowers. But that doesn't mean that everyone doesn't have the chance to be a superhero. Taylor got that chance. She is one of the smartest people on this planet. She had been a genius her whole life. It was really hard for her to live in the shadows of her older brother Austin Ace. He was amazing at computers. Until he moved out, Austin was the favorite and then he decided to work at Best Buy and her parents wanted to kill him for not doing something important with his life. Taylor was so close to Austin until what she did changed everything.