Last Movement

It so easy for love to fell out of his life. He holds that person hand tightly never wanting to let it go, before he barely knows, that person released from his grasp. It's hurt, the ache hasn't stopped until now. Even the image play before him; his best friend, his soulmate laughing merrily. His ache still there.

"Brett. Never let me go, wouldn't you?" Eddy smiles warmly.

They said love was like fire, when it's end you're hurt and numb. It doesn't happen to Brett, his aching heart still alive it's never numb, even there's a day he can't feel anything but love still prevail.

The many form of love. Love isn't exclusively for eros, there's agape, storge, philautia, ludus, and many more. His form of love never been philautia, how can he loves himself if he can't make that person happy?

He smiles at Eddy, playfully slap his shoulder "Damn you, you snatch my words..." He leans to Eddy's shoulder hiding his tears "It's not funny..." "It's okay to cry mate, I'm here for you." He pats Brett's back. Their meeting was unexpected by both party but, they embrace it. They're an inspirable friend, one time they're separated... they ended up finding each other again.

Eddy is different than Brett (as might be expected). If there's the sun and moon description then Eddy is the moon, he was calm and gentle but his impulsive energy bringing wave to Brett lonely life. He sighs, smiling at the irony of his own thought, heh... his life it's not that lonely, it just... not moving at all. If Eddy was moon then he was the sun, it wasn't because he's the center everyone or Eddy's universe (he doesn't know, and afraid to find out), he's bright, so bright it hurting everyone eyes. No one wants to be with Brett, even that person...

(there's a time when he disagrees with the description him being bright, of course he was one of the brightest people in the universe, but according to history of the world... the sun used to be a deadly laser.)
.
.

He's grateful for his presence during his hard times, but sometimes "dude you look ugly while crying," this fucker can't read atmosphere at all. Annoyed with Eddy's words he blows the snot into his shoulder "Aye- Brett this is expensive clothes!" he nags him. "You said I was look ugly while crying right?" he grins between his words, "I want to wipe my tears but your shoulder looks comfortable to wipe the snot out."

Eddy lips almost curved into a smile, seeing his best friend stop crying makes him happy "Brett, I must confess..." His best friend red faces focused on him, this is fun "it's F#" he knows, he doesn't need to look at him to know his face painted with another rage "says that one more time, I will kill you Edward Chen!" because he must run for his life, "your perfect pitch will be the end of your lovely life!"

"Come and get me Brett, I bet your legs can't chase after me." That's false, he almost run out his breath. He looked back for a moment and found they were too close, close enough to make him stop. "I got you." Brett held Eddy's hand not wanting to let his friend run again, he sends him a smirks "guess who's in charge now?"
.
.
.
They finally decided to have a meal together at a cafe that has an unreasonable price, it can't be helped that is just the option provided at the amusment park.

"What..?" asked Eddy, he raised his eyebrows as a result of the question being asked was enough to make him startled.

"Why I can move on from them?" He takes sips of his beverage, looking at Brett in disbelieve, he surprised his best friend forgetting his own advice to Eddy when he was experiencing the same problem as him now. "Bretty Bang," he laughed "I already move but there's some ache lingering in my heart." He rubs his hands together to keep himself warm in this cold weather.

The sky looks pretty; he thinks but it's doesn't pretty as the amusment park situation... he doesn't know any visitor here except for Brett but his heart can feel the warm of love; familiarity.

"I still remember your advice about love, maybe I should tell the truth about love..." the memory still fresh in his mind, Brett- his now messed up friend urging him to reach anyone help, it doesn't need to be Brett, as long he gets help...

("Eddy the truth about love... it's not the end of the world." He talks behind the door that separating them, "as the times passes you won't realise it, love does makes you happy and color your world but... in between times you will realise that does the world become duller without love?" Brett sighs, as he leans toward the door to sit.

"You won't reach your family or me, but please Eddy... before you love someone, please love yourself... please appreciate yourself."

Brett shakes his head trying to of the beholder." He's more important to Brett it's a fact, even there's a disagreement or conflict between them, they both realise...

They're more connected than their other friendship.

"Love comes and goes, and sometimes it comes again... love can make you lonely, wash away his tears, "you're important as them, important to the eyes leave you, and sometimes... left a scar." Brett blabbers so many words; he can't process them himself. "It never be easy for you..." Ah, his vision now running with his tears "it never be easy for me too..." he whispered.

Eddy who've listen to him cry, he cries. Letting out all his burden away. It's true, love it's not the end of the world... without them he can live and be with other.

There's something about love even he knows that will leave a scar, he always chases of it.

Love makes his heart flutters, feeling alive, and fire inside him burn again...

But love is bigger than eros, his love can be shared even there's no romantic linked. His heart will burn and flutters, it will move away even the aches still there.

For Brett he will try, he will try to conquer "this" feeling.)

"Brett, you teach me that we; human is a masochist for love." He catches his friend gaze and laughs, "no, no, don't you look at me like that Brett Yang." He pouted, "it's true! I mean, we consciously understand that love can leave a scar but you know what we did?

We still after love! The truth of love it can makes you lonely, leave you, and sometimes leave a scar... under that fact, I still not stopped after it; I still want to know what love can give me." He beams a smile, and he's a romantic at heart, don't judge him.

"The scar will live, so does you and me!" he knows the pain too well, "I still want to know my true love." Eddy remembers the moment once again, he realises that love doesn't need to be romantic or eros... The concept of love shouldn't be limited to a romantic. He lives, he will thrive with everyone in his back.

So do for Brett; he realises that love... isn't only for that person, his childhood friend and partner crime can be one. His heart throbbing in anticipations for his realisation, he cups Eddy's cheek and smiles.

"Dude, you know... I should be your true love." He laughs, soon Eddy join the laugh. Between his tears and snot, he remembers a beautiful moment in his life. He won't erase that person but he will keep the good memory with that person in his heart. His ache still aches but not like before, holding Eddy's hand brought its own remedy.

He guesses that the love he wants has not yet come, he cannot love himself properly so he must fix that, together with Eddy he believes that he will fall in love again, he believes he can endure this pain before it finds out the one.

Eddy always by Brett side whenever Brett know it or not, he will be happily chatter with him and weep by his side. Brett is worth every Eddy's attention, because Eddy love Brett. He hasn't explored this feeling yet, but he hopes the love is worth more than anything else.

"Mate without you confirming me, I always believe we are one."