𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿😇

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 16, 2025

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 16, 2025

"Come here." I grabbed ahold of Ki'Rie by her arm.

Ion know what's with this girl and breaking my vases, and glass cups but she loves to do it.

One loves breaking stuff, other one loves guns, and the other one likes cutting on stuff with safety kids scissors even though it doesn't even cut anything.

"Nooooo mommyyyyy." She pouted. "I'm sorry, me don't want tap tap."

Need more than that.

I sighed, bending down to her level. "You gotta stop doing this Rie, because I will whoop you. You getting older, becoming a big girl."

She nodded her head. "Me sorry, me wanna act like a big girl."

"I know you do, so stop breaking my shi- stuff, because I will break my bel- there will be consequences." I said to her.

Trying to watch my mouth around them since they getting older and starting to repeat stuff they hear.

"Mommy her said sorry, her still get whooping?" Ka'Trice asked as her and Ka'Marie stood there with pouty looks.

They stay saving each other.

I like their bond, I like that.

"Nahh, she not no more." I shooked my head as she pulled me into a hug and I smiled, feeling the rest of them hugging me.

See with them you have to have enough time to give all three of them your attention.

They love when I pay attention to them, that's why I feel my days up with nothing but time with them.

Tea parties, pajama parties, coloring, playing house.

All of that and more.

They have a big imagination.

"Y'all sleep with mommy tonight?" I asked them. "I could use company."

"YESSSSSSSS SLEEPOVER WITH MOMMY" They all yelled before running upstairs, and I decided to follow them.

Seeing them go into the bathroom, they all grabbed their toothbrushes.

All they growing up.