"She turned over to me and  told me that I was a hoe so. I kicked her neck. I could only do that becuase I've done dance for 15 years without a choice so technically it's not my fault." I said while my parents, the princapal, Ashley, her parents, and my sister we're shocked. but my older brother was about to die of laughter.
"Girlllllll" My brother said as dying of laughter.
"GO LIVE WITH YOUR BROTHER IM NOT HAVING YOU IN MY HOUSE" My father said when we were in the car.
"Wh-what..?" I said about to cry
"YOUR.GONNA.LIVE.WITH.YOUR. BROTHER!" He yelled in my face slapping me. We drove home in science. "Pack your stuff he's coming to get you."
"B-but dad..." I said as he turned to me and yelled
"HE'S COMING TO PICK YOU UP!!" He said while hitting me each word. Then when we got inside he dragged me to the kitchen and locked the door. Then he grabbed a kitchen knife and gave it to me and said " cut your arms with this. NOW" He had a smirk on his face. I did it because I didn't want him to do it. And then my brother knocked on the door, my father walking out the side door. I locked that too. I put the knife back and rolled my sleeves up so nobody could see the bruises and cuts. Then I walked out hugging him. He reached for my arm and we walked out.  As I got into the car he drove away. He locked the doors, but I didn't think much of it but then he parked at a old store where nobody else was, I was wondering why when he opened my door and there was some random building and we walked into it and he dropped me off and left. I was curious so I walked into a room and saw a young guy, maybe about 20? But he ran over to the door and shut it.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
NAW THATS THE END!!?