Orange x Green

Green x Orange, The Sequel

Orange watched as green's body fell to the floor, a single tear fell down his face, it dripped onto Green's body. Orange walked into communications and looked around, there had to be a way to contact Earth and let the crew know that they were coming home. And to lie to them, to tell them that not everyone made it, and that there was only one crewmate left. Thinking about having to persuade them made Orange laugh. He knew that it was going to be a difficult task, but it was worth making, the rush hit him.

Shuffling? He thought grasping the jagged knife in his hand. Orange leaned his body against the door in communications, the steps were sporadic it was someone who was obviously injured. A knife in one hand and a gun in the other, Orange jumped into the vents and hid there. Waiting. "Orange?". He heard the voice of Green, the one he had just stabbed. "I know you're there; I miss you." Green chuckled to himself, "I can't even feel the knife wound, don't worry I'm not upset at you. You didn't have a choice it's okay, I still love you." Orange hopped out of the vents and walked into the hallway where Green was now standing. The bandages that were wrapped around Green's waist were held on tight. Orange gave a weak smile as he ran up and held his lover. It had only been an hour since he had felt the touch of his lover, but it felt like it had been forever. Orange hysterical, "I'm so sorry Green, I didn't mean to, the voices made me. The voices made me do it!" Orange said through tears, Green could barely hear him. "It's okay." Green said gripping Orange tighter.

 The night was brisk, even in a spaceship that was being constantly heated, you could feel the cold breeze settling in. Green and Orange dropped to the floor together. Both, now hysterical in a pile on the floor hugging each other. They looked at each other with watery eyes. Orange picked up Green and carried him to med bay and placed him gently placing him on the medbay scanner, then walking over to the emergency cabinet and picking up some old bandages that had been lying there. Anything would be better than the blood-soaked bandages that were wrapped around Green's body at the time. Orange turned to face Green, Green gave a weak smile as he whimpered in pain.