1?

Its was a normal day for the Karasuno volleyball team well as normal as it could be...well except for one certain sunshine..
Hina: Tobi?
Kage: Yeah?
Hina: Do you still remember the day you propose to me?
Kage: *suddenly stops walkin* B-Boke! Of course I do! Who do y-you think I am?!
Hina: Nothing! Geez! Early in the morning and your  already grumpy bakayama! 'Lets see if you really remember'

Time skip to Afternoon practice (so there wont be interruption)

Kage: Coach Im going to the bathroom for a sec.
Couch Ukai: ok be quick
Kage: hai! *Runs out the gym*
Hina: Minna? Can you help me please?
Dadchi(fight meh!): What for?
Hina: Well that was not Kageyama..
Tsukki: How can you be so sure?
Hina: If you help me I'll tell you everything! Just please!
Everyone look at each other then said: ok!
Hina: Thanks! Here's the plan!

Time skip (I'll make a omake about the plan if you guys want)
Kage: Im back!
Hina: Kageyama! C'mon! Were playing!
Kage: Wait, I thought were practicing?
Takeda-sensei: We notice you guys have been working to hard so we decided to let you guys have fun today.
Kage: ok? What are we playing?
Noya: Truth or dare!
Tanaka: Ok since your here, Kageyama truth or dare?
Kage: truth
Sugamama: Where did you and Hinata met?
Kage: It was on a middle school tournament, didnt you guys saw us play?
Hinata suddenly take out a gun (real of course!) from who knows where..
Everyone: Hinata!?!
Hina: *Points gun at "fake" Kageyama* I met you in California! You told me you love me in Georgia!..Where did you propose to me?!
Kagefake: i-in u-u-uh um
Hina: Supernova! NOW WHERE IS TOBIO?!
Hinata glared at the fake while the Karasuno Vbc is standing on the sidelines in shock
Kagefake: *smirks* My, my as expected from the son of Karma and Nagi Akabane (FemNagisa).
Soon Shouyou Akabane, soon. *Throws smoke bomb*
Coach Ukai: *cough* wha- *cough* Hey!
Takeda-sensei: Hinata what is happening?!?
Hina: I'll explain later! Im calling dad first!
Hinata started to call his dad, lucky for him he answered
*Call*
Karma: Yes son? What did you call me for?
Hinata took a deep breath
Hina: Dad, Tobio got kidnapped. Someone impersonated as him, i caught him but he escaped. Also, it happened here at the school gym, my teammates are with me plus the coaches
Karma: Ok.... I'll pick you and you friends up, this is a serious case. Stay put, I'll be there shortly.
*End Call*
Sugamama: Hinata-...
Tanaka&Noya: What's going on?!?!?
Dadchi then hit them both in the head
Dadchi: Let Suga talk first
He glared at the two 2nd years
Sugamama: Hinata whats going on?
Hinata flinch and finally gave he took another deep breath then open his mouth
Hina: Don't be too shock or scream my parents are assassins that work at the ministry, Tobio and I are childhood best friends and currently engaged. Apparently, there are some enemies that wanted to take us down especially my parents. Knowing im born and my life is in danger, my parents decided to cover but it seems it back fired. I know this seems strange,shocking and scary to you guys, but please, keep it a secret. Don't worry, dad will do something about this so you guys wont be involve. Right now, all I wanted is to get Tobio back!
The Karasuno team are in shock because of what they heard but the others are also in 'Aww' when Kagehina is mentioned, especially the two Managers who are kagehina shippers (Love the queen and princess of Karasuno!♥️♥️)

After a few minutes, Shouyou's dad arrive. Opening the doors of the gym and there stood inside the gym are Hinata and his teammates.

                         The End??

Hello! New story here! Tell me in the comments if you want me to continue ^w^ Bye my cherries!🍒