Chapter 1-The Death Card

Her fingers tensed as they passed over the cards on her table.The woman in front of her gave her a gaze full of hope and she could feel thrills going down her spine.Womans eyes were full of cheers and sorrow.She wanted to tell her good news,she wanted to tell her that her husband is going to live but she could feel,as well as she could sense the smoke from her cigaret that filled the room,the veil of darkness kniting the black lace of tragedy around the cards.She setlef her hand on the card that her customer drew and rested her gaze on the burning candle.She wraped her delicate long fingers with black nails and opened the card.She closed her eyes shut before faceing woman who caught her breath and swolowed thousand screams.The death card was faceing her from the marble surfece and her eyes seamed locked to it.She putted money on table her gaze still focused on the card and panicly exited the room nearly hitting the shut door.Girl that was siting on the oposite side of the table let the breath out she didn't relized she was holding.She putted cards back to their case and light up another cigarette resting her gaze on the pentagram freshly carved into the floor.It shone with luminous black light that seemed to fill the room with unexplainable darkness.