I love you

The most beautiful sentence in the world is I love you. I love you because you are my something. 

It doesn't matter what is something to me, as long as you, I love you. 

There is a million way to express your love to someone  you love. It could be a small note in the fridge just say I love you, it could be the quick message to say I love you too or I miss you dear. 

To be honest, it isn't necessary to say that I love you all the time to the one you love. 

Hello , are you there? 

Hello is everything alright mate? 

Hi, all good? 

Your smile is beautiful!

You are the best

Wow, I cant believe how can I live without you. 

You are the part that matured in me. 

Everything to me is you!

Just saying that you love someone is not hard but I am sure it is not easy to say it. If someone- who is in your mind- says something to you as sweet as my notes, I beg they mean they love you. Love is not always be there for you, I mean you can not see it, you have to feel it.

They say I love you, it means they really really love you, no excuses. They are checking on you, just making sure that you are fine and finally, they love you. The way they send the note to you is so fabulous: I love you. 

Today I also talk to myself I love you, it was the best therapy that I repeated every night to remind my brain and my body: I love you, myself. Please take care and be safe, I love you to the moon and back. 

Should you still read my little note, I say my love send to you too, beautiful souls:-)

/Melbourne/10:53 PM// Tea and computer// My cousins are doing silly things///They are putting the small chairs on their head and taking pictures////I am smiling to them///// and to me too//////