Part 1

POV Cyan-

"Alright, we'll go in teams." yellow said, "red you go with cyan pink, you go with purple, green you go with lime, brown you go with black, white, you go with blue, and orange you're coming with me," yellow explained. I looked at the red and smiled. We had gotten to know each other well while being on the spaceship, and its been fun hanging out with red, so I'm excited to fix the ship with red "hey red, let's go, okay?" I said and smiled "alright, cyan" "so what task do you have, cyan?" red asked "well I need to do wires in electrical and navigation, then I have to do the number game in reactor... let's see then I have to go to storage and upload files, and my last task is medbay! So you can see me scan!" I explained while smiling, "hmm... okay, we'll do yours first, so we don't get split up."

As we were walking, we saw pink and purple laughing together while holding hands 'that's right, they started dating awhile back' i thought "they're cute together," red said. I looked at red and saw them smiling softly. I quickly looked away and blushed, "yeah, they are. I hope everything goes well for them" "Yeah, me too," we had just gotten to electrical, "alright. It'll only take me a second to do wires," I said, already getting to work.

POV Red-

I stared at cyans back 'cyans so cute. I know since I'm an imposter, I shouldn't get attached, but I can't help it. I need to protect cyan from other imposters,' i thought. white walked in and came up to me "hey, I just killed my partner. What about cyan when are you gonna do it" white asked. "I don't think I can, white," I said, looking down "well, if you not, I'm going to get ready to vent, okay?" white explained. My head shot up, and I saw white walking towards cyan 'i can't let white do that' i quickly walked up behind white and grabbed them by the collar on their neck "come with me for a moment," I seethed "hey cyan ill be right back okay?" "Okay, just be safe!" white followed behind me quietly as we left electrical just to the right of me. I saw a closet door.

I walked up to it and shoved white in it, walking in also.

"alright, white, listen here. I may be an imposter too, but I'm not killing cyan, nor will you be touching cyan either if I even see you lay one finger on cyan, I will kill you. I don't care if I get caught," I explained with anger white looked at me, squinting their eyes in anger "fin-" the alarm cut off white "guess we have to go to the meeting table," I said me and white walked out of the closet.

I walked into electrical while white walked to the meeting table "hey cyan, its time to go," I said, smiling while look down at cyan "okay, where'd you go by the way?" cyan asked "oh, I thought I heard something, but it was nothing" I said. We made our way to the meeting table. We saw everyone but blue there 'white killed blue' i thought to myself. "alright guys, blues dead and white was the only one with blue so explain white" yellow said, "listen I know it looks suspicious but blue and I got split up I tried looking for blue, but I couldn't find them" "I checked electrical, but I only saw cyan and red there no blue and I was going to go check Security and reactor next, but then the alarm went off" white explained seriously 'that's a perfect excuse' i thought to myself "red, cyan did you see white in electrical" yellow asked me and cyan looked at each other.

"Yeah, we saw white, but they quickly left," cyan said, "yeah, white came in and asked me if they saw blue around," I stated. 'shit, I told cyan I heard a sound not that white came in' i thought while biting my thumb I looked over at cyan. They were looking at me, smiling softly. I blushed a bit and looked away "yellow, we should skip. We have no evidence anyone could have done it. Two imposters could be paired up," purple explained "yeah, you're right... alright, for now, we'll skip, but I'm keeping an eye on you white" yellow said. The meeting was dismissed, and everyone went with their partners white going off alone. Cyan and I were still at the table "red? why did you lie?" cyan asked 'i knew this was coming' i thought "i- i-" I stumbled on my words "I didn't want to worry you while you were doing wires and accidentally mess you up, so I thought it'd be best to lie" I said in hopes of cyan believing me.

Cyan looked at me "hmm," cyan hummed "red, you should have just told me I wouldn't have messed up or been worried!" cyan said, pouting, "I'm sorry, cyan next time ill be truthful," I said, scratching my head chuckling a bit.

"Alright, what task do you need to do next?" I asked, "wires in navigation," cyan said, looking ahead, "alright, let's go." When we got to navigation, cyan quickly started on their task. I looked around, making sure white didn't come near us "so red... what tasks do you need to do anyway?" cyan asked me, "um... I need to do garbage, wires in the cafeteria, download in admin, number game in the reactor, and vials in medbay" I said. I know I'm lying. Still, I cant tell cyan I'm an imposter, or they'll tell everyone else, and I won't be able to protect them anymore.

To be continued...