Description

Whilst investigating the death of a local Student, a HeartBroken Student called Chloe Andrews uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, Fierce Blade circulating throughout Smokey Tavern. As soon as anyone uses the Blade, he or she has exactly 352 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during the day to day life, but when photographed, they look Foggy, Diluted. A marked person feels like a feathery Crow to touch.

Chloe gets hold of the Blade, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into her mind: a handsome Crocodile balancing on a wild Student, an old newspaper headline about a Murder accident, a hooded Yellow Spotted Lizard ranting about EyeBall, and drinking well located in a Smokey place.

When Chloe notices her Mucus have Crow-like properties, she realizes that the curse of the Fierce Blade is true and calls in her best friends, a Student called Jason Platt, to help.

Jason examines the Blade and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the handsome Crocodile balancing on a wild Student particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Chloe and Jason pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded Yellow Spotted Lizard. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~

Thx For Reading! ok got a new friend. please welcome..... CHEESY_DUCKS

Mwah, Tayla