First Day

"You like her don't you" Noah said I say "Yes" because I know if I don't answer truthfully he wont leave me alone. Noah is my best friend since 5th grade which was last year but we had been friends since kindergarten. My other friend Michael was there to along with Mason and Carter but Noah was my best friend my most loyal friend. And there she was a beautiful girl named Jenna damn she was beautiful and nice. "Great" Noah says "here comes Asher" I say "he's such a jerk" "hey Jenna" he says "you ready to stop being a bitch and get back together with me "no" Jenna says he pushes her "oh that was a mistake" I say to my friends. "Yo Asser you better square up asshole" I say he looks at me and says " you tryin to protect her" "yeah quit being an asshole" I say he sucker punches me "yeah aint so tough now are you bitch" he says I throw a badass combo at that asshole right jab left jab right jab right jab left hook right hook left hook right uppercut his ass falls "that's right" I say "don't go near her again asshole or I will do that again but wont hold back. "my dad gives me kick boxing lessons its really cool" I say to my friends as we walk to class oh by the way this fight was behind the school so the teachers wouldn't find out.

thank you for reading I know it as pretty short oh let me know if you enjoy this thankyou only 271 words