Betrayed

A/N: Well this is my first fic AND I am not the orginal author.The Original author discontinued this story and gave right to people who wanted to continue the story so i am making few changes in the story . This is a story Unique Shipping story (AshxDianthaxCynthia).

"Speech"

'Thought'

'Flashback'

XXX

A man stood upon a hill overlooking his hometown that was full of memories, not all good ones.

"Pika" said his ever faithful mouse that was perched on his shoulder.

"I know Pikachu, I miss her too" said the man. "Lets go" the man said with an expressionless face.

Pikachu was worried, his friend had become cold and distant from society after that happened. Little did he know the man was thinking about the same thing.

The man was in deep thought while walking through the forest that neighbored his town. He was replaying what happened on that day.

Flashback

We see a 16 year old boy with unruly black hair and a Pikachu on his shoulder. His name is Ash Ketchum, born and raised in Pallet town by His mother and Professor Oak to an extent. Both Him and his pokemon were depressed after their loss and Lumiose Conference. They had put all they had into the battle, but ended up losing to Alain.

"I don't get it Pikachu" said the man. "We pulled out all the stops.Why did we lose?" continued Ash.

"Pika chu chu Pikachu Pika Pi" said the small rodent in a sullen voice.

"No Pikachu, don't blame yourself. If anything I should be the one to blame"

" PIKA PI CHU PI PIKA!" exclaimed the rodent.

"I know but I feel like there was more that could be done."

"Pikachu chu Pi"

"You know what Pikachu" Ash started, "You're right, I shouldn't beat myself up about it, thanks buddy." Ash finished.

After a short period of silence, " You wanna race home buddy?"

"Pika!" and the two took of running.

Scene Change

"MOOOOMMMM, I home!" Shouted the boy

Ash heard a few footsteps, a squeak of surprise and the next thing he knew, he couldn't breath.

"M..om c..a..a.n't bre..ath" Ash choked out.

"Oh Ash I'm so sorry" Exclaimed his mom. "I saw you battle at the finals, you did well" She smiled.

"I don't want to talk about it mom" he said, a little depressed.

"Why Ash you did really well?" questioned his mother.

"No I didn't, but I've moved on"

"Good for you sweetie" Delia happily said "Also there are some people that want to see you in the back" Then she went back to making dinner not knowing that this would be the last time she saw her son.

Scene Change

Ash walked into his backyard and saw all his friends, Brock, Misty, May, Tracey, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena and strangely Drew who had his arm around May. Now the Ash that they knew was somewhat of a lie, he wasn't dense so he then felt happy that May had found someone. What he saw next was shocking. Gary was standing there with a few of his old friends too. Max was there as well. They all wore confident smirks and a bit of anger in there eyes. Ash of course, being Ash didn't notice.