About This Profile

Welcome to the Romance Profile! 

Have a cup of coffee:

This is to help you navigate the profile and get an overview of everything and how it works. You'll find everything you need to know about the romance genre and all about the Romance profile.

This guide also gives insight about the Ambassadors behind this profile and other need-to-know information that can help you interact with and on this profile and Wattpad in general.

The goal is to promote great romantic love stories whether they have a happy ending or not. We, the Ambassadors behind this profile, are very much interested in deep, unusual, and thoughtful stories, as well as the very best characters, of all genders, races, and sexual orientation. Everything Wattpad has to offer in all genres!

In this book, you'll find information on how to submit your book to our reading lists, FAQs, and the Wattpad Directory, which includes a list of all of the Ambassador-managed profiles, both English and International and Community profiles. We will also cover many profile guidelines.

Remember: read, comment and vote on stories you enjoy. Always be positive. Encourage one another to build a great community!

Readers and Writers, welcome one and all! And thank you for following our page! Be sure to tell your friends!

Romance is defined as:

1) a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.

"I had a thirst for romance."

2) a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life.

"The romance of the sea."

If you think your book qualifies as a romance novel or know a book that does, submit them through our reading list submission form to get such wonderful stories included into one of our reading lists.

The submission form can also be accessed from our profile bio; however, we do recommend you read all of the requirements before submitting a book to have a better idea about how things work on this profile.

To help your story get noticed, we recommend using the following tags:
#love #romance #relationship

Did you know we have a Wattpad Creators Newsletter? Don't miss a beat. Fresh updates, news, and resources for writers are delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up here:
https://mailchi.mp/wattpad/creatorsnewsletter