What do you mean she's Gone?

7:39 p.m, Tuesday, November 10th
I spit blood as I stare into the eyes of the man before me, chuckling darkly in amusement to his question. My mind wanders as spots line my vision, a throbbing pain swiping across my cheek in one swift movement, all though the pain was meant for me to regret my laughter, I didn't, not one bit. I ponder how I let this happen, a highly renowned soldier.. taken by HYDRA.

7:39 a.m, Monday, November 1st
The smell of breakfast wafts through my nose as I take in a deep breath, blinking my eyes a few times before the overwhelming pounding of a headache runs through my skull. I awake on the downstairs couch a little confused until the memories of last night rush back to me, well at least bits and pieces. Halloween was last night so I wasn't surprised to see the living room in shambles, as well as myself. Old makeup had crusted itself to my face and had nearly become a second skin, my stomach ached lightly as I shifted onto my back, my arms stiff from having fallen asleep on top of them. Last night's alcohol and junk food sloshed through my stomach, I squeezed my eyes closed as I thought for a moment that I was about to throw up, it took me a second until the wave of nausea subsided and I took a deep breath and huffed.

I threw an arm over my face as I sighed, not anticipating the ginger poke on my elbow, I lifted my arm slowly as I caught sight of Wanda's freshly cleaned face as it was still slightly red, her hair put up in a messy ponytail, yet she still wore her tattered witch outfit, we all found it ironic that she went as a witch for Halloween. "Hey.." she said tiredly, her voice gone from the loud and boisterous karaoke she took part in vaguely crossing my mind "Hey Wanda.." I said as I rubbed the side of my face. She motioned for me to move my legs, I protested by mentioning that there was another chair next to me but she told me it was already "Occupied", a small smirk crawling across her face as she glanced at the form sat there. As I sat up I saw to my surprise that it was Loki, fast asleep, his neck at such an awkward angle not even a god could withstand the stiffness in the morning. I rose an eyebrow at the sight, confused on why he didn't just go to his room, knowing how mortal alcohol barely affects him. I licked my dry lips and swallowed, wetting my dry throat but it not taking. Wanda nudged me and handed me a cup of tea, I smiled graciously as I took a gulp and coated my throat in a calming warmth, allowing me to speak clearer. I glanced to the uncomfortable looking god, gently placing my hand on top of his colder one that rested on the arm rest "Loki?" I spoke softly, he didn't react at first but I gently shook his hand and spoke a little clearer "Lokii.." His mouth closed as his eyes blinked slowly and rose his eyebrows before letting them relax, his hand rose and slowly rubbed his neck, cracking it lightly with a small grimace.

He glanced my way as I slowly slid my hand away from his, he pursed his lips as he closed his eyes once more tiredly "Morning (Y/n).." he said in a deep gravelly tone, making my stomach flutter a little "Morning.." me, Wanda, and Loki all sat in silence for a moment as we looked at the scattered bodies just passed out on the cool linoleum, various people cuddled with others they knew or not. I let out a puff of air from my nose in amusement as I took another sip of my tea, wondering just who of us that actually live here forgot to lock their door, because if they did then there will undoubtedly be a naked couple in there.

A few minutes go by until Me, Loki, and Wanda silently communicate that we should head into the kitchen and check out the origin of the smell. Steve stood in the kitchen cooking up some breakfast humming a song, seeming completely unfazed, like he didn't have a hangover at all. I scoffed at Steve's ability to either contain himself at a party or just contain his liquor in general, my scoff announcing our presence to the blonde as he glanced at our baggy eyed faces "Tch.. You guys look like crap" he said in amusement "Careful Rogers.. That's still a pretty bad word for you" Natasha's voice reverberates through the kitchen softly as the slaps of her slippers against tile gets closer, I watch as the soldier glances behind him at the snarky redhead with a raised brow, before turning back to his sausages and shakes his head lightly "..I slip up once.." He mumbles, making me chuckle lightly. We all sat slumped at the breakfast bar munching away at our food slowly, before the sound of F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s automated voice fills all of our ears "Avengers, Mr. Stark requires all of you in the conference room immediately" her words put us all off at first but we all stood up from the bar and headed in the direction of the room.. But I couldn't just let my food get cold so I decided to bring that and my tea with me.