Metaphor Of Love

Standing at the subdued beam it was hard to read my current novel. I usually don't hold books while outside precisely when standing,but this was special. I don't want to look as impulsive as i am. It is past 10 minutes i reached. I closed the book and tap to my hand annoyingly. Checked the time for nth time,i can't call him anymore for asking where he is!i already know he is 3minutes away. I ring to my daughter.
"Mama i am fine,it's same reply for every 30minutes and that is i am perfectly fine with your messy food maa"she replied from other side.
"I didn't meant your food,i want to check whether you are fine all alone"i said
"Yea,you should,abanding kindergarden kid for pitty dinner,soo sadd maa"she likes to tease me.
"Now i know why your crush doesn't respond,your humour sucks like your father"i hide my desperation
"Oohh chandler,then why you have to wait your precious time by sucking humour, start hunting your joey"she said
"Your baba lacks humour sense but he is sensible enough to value time with me"i answered in proud
"Ughhhh,you better sit silent and have a drink till he reaches,now let me concentrate on my project"she said
"Ok,i hope you ruin your project and sit all alone having noone to chat on whatsapp"
"Maaaaa"
"Ok,bye"
"Bye maa,takecare"

I sat down when they started playing nuzrat fateh ali khan's playlist. The only reason behind my visit here is serene playlist. My grown crush to whoever concerned to this playlist collection made me teenage girl. Our choice of music is compatible than any person i have ever encountered. Anonymous persons in our life can inspire in many ways,like this mood swaps.

I am aware of being late and his implausible . That doesn't ever stops me being early bird. I knew it he is here,don't ask how,i got this sensation a second before his foot pit pat. It sounds cringy and creepy but it's real feeling. I grow up reading fantasies which paved me to be cringe.

I turned around,i can see those innocent eyes possessing dimple smiles. He made sorry face to calm me and lastly his sword,implausible for late arrival. I didn't bothered untill he wakeup his creativity side. He stopped like an obedient kid by seeing my stout face. He asked me to sit,i did,he sit with alluring eyes on me. I could feel his touch through his eyes.
"What??"
"Nothing??"he looked away
I smirked
"How was your day hafiz"
"You won't belive me what happened today"i interrupted while he started to explain
"hand of god for serial murder case,i know"i said
He baffled asking how do i know in silence.
I sip tea gesturing "i know you better than you" look in a pro manner.
"Whatever"he said

While having food he talked more about the unsolved mysteries of his case,the sensational one for public by more and more news all around. Being a doctor,that too forensic has multiple factors to get demolished.

"Zehar called,told you are unreachable since yesterday"he Said
"Another ignorance,some issues on my phone.they said will resolve by tomorrow. Allah knows"
"Why didn't you said it earlier,let me check"he took my phone
"You are independent leyla,don't have to succumb every damn thing"he point out.inappropriate phrase.
"That was unintentional hafiz"i corrected
"Yea.i know"he said sarcastically
"Hafiz,it's small issue,it get resolved by tom. Why to worry your freinds for silly things"i tried not to sound frustrated.
"This isn't silly leila. This one is to assure you are fine,to make things easier,to assure you aren't alone"he said raising my phone slightly higher.
"With you,it'sn't even imaginable"
"You can't,am that stubburn mule in loathing life of you"he smiled.
I loved his smile morethan anything. It brings all stillness in the world to me. I saw this dimple face first in my hospital room after hitting me with his bike.when i opened eyes,he stood with those smile. Since then he stood before my eyes.

"How's your intern?"i looked down
"Those cute wala intern"he smirked
I raise my eyebrows asking cute??really??infront of me you called someone else cute!whatever. I am not that jealous type girl who irked on teenage girls. It's right about cuteness. She looks amazing with perfect tone and sharp nose. Lastly i don't feel jealous,neither i look desperate.
I smiled tilting my head"yea,cute wala girl,how's she Mr.Doctor saab?
"She bought a box full of macrons last day as her birthday treat"he said casually by serving curry to my plate
"Then??"curiously asked
"Then what??i said my daughter's maama will be head over heels if i bring this to her. For that i owe to you"
We both laughed

"You need anything else?" I asked him
"Not from here.we can move,ayrah will be waiting"he replied
We moved from our table and walked towards outside.
It's raining heavily.its not monsoon still it poured upon as like blessings or curse,unreaveled like our spirit.
"It's been a long time we were out like this"his words waved under his chilled fingers. He rubbed his fingers and kept close to face.
"Kind off"i replied.
"Where is the car hafiz?"
"There,under the tree..merly 3metrs away"coyly said
"Noway hafiz..can't you see,am in saree"reluctantly said
"So???"he questioned"ayirah is right you changed into boredoms wholesale"
He won,it hitted my heart.even though he didn't meant it.
I hold his hand and started running towards car.
We were giggling and laughing like weedheads.

By reaching inside the car we were drenched in rage of emotions. Adjusted my hair and saree taping here and there with a smile on my face.
We both laughed looking at eachother insanely. our laugh turns into warm smile when his eyes inquested on me.
We both turned away and ignited the car.
The sound of rain drizzling over the roof embraced me with ectatsy. His presence added compusure to this moment. And then the warmness started melting with music around us.

"Hafiz"i sound absurd.
"I know leyla,why you think i will miss icecreams in this night"he stopped the car infront of the icecream bar
"That too when it's raining"he smiled
"Because.."i opened the door"the snot nosed kid is intolerant to icecreams"and i ran towards buying icecream by giggling.