(SDS) brandon x david (smut)

(Please be aware of this chapter!)

Waning contains: smut

BRANDONS POV

I was laying in bed before I fell asleep hearing michael say him and ritchie were going out for a few hours meaning me and david was home alone together I didn't mind me and david being alone together would cause any kind of destruction or sin... but after awhile I think Ritchie have gotten him to state of making him feel like he is now

(FLASHBACK)

"Hey brandon me and ritchie are going out for a few hours. Is that OK with you?" Michael says standing beside my bed looking down at me "ye I'm fine with it. Its. Not like anything bad will happen!" I say sleepy and confident to michael "ok bud, well ritchie we better get going!" Michael yelling down to ritchie "ok just waiting for you my sexy little munchkin!" "Oh my god" michael says under his breath not knowing I heard him. As I hear michael and ritchie walking out david yells them "have fun you two!!" Making sure they could hear him. As I was about to sleep off the hours of them being back In a few hours I hear david walking up the stairs to my bed. "Hey cutie~" "w-what?" I ask blushing and confused of why he called me cutie. Next thing I know he's pinning me to my bed. I was shocked of what he did next and... he kissed me! It felt good and bad at the same time. I didn't know what to knowing its daytime outside so hes basically stronger than me at this time. I also felt so helpless under him.

(Smut starts now!!)

After our little make out session he starts licking my neck trying to find my very sensitive spot and after a few minutes he found what he was looking for causing me to moan a bit.
He took off my shirt and started licking down my torso with me making a regret of telling Michale I was fine with it now im here, with david on top of me, pinning my hands above my head because I was struggling to get out of his grip i was so vulnerable under him while he did this to me. I couldn't help but feel alot of pleasure hes giving me. I wanted to be out his tight grip on me wrists. I feel tears at the corner of my eye as he takes my pants off, I really didn't like the way this david was feeling for me to be pinned to the bed. (After they took there clothes off) a few minutes later he prepared me for what was coming next. He then pushes inside me tears rolling down my face, he stops to let me adjust to his size while carresing my cheek and wiping away my tears "m-move" was all I could say a few minutes ago he let my hands go. He starts moving causing me to moan loudly. "A-ahhh~ d-david~" after that he went a little faster.

(I'm so uncomfortable and happy that I was able to make a book again anyway after david had his fun with brandon)

I layed in bed waiting for the others to come back david was downstairs. My legs were numb from what david did to me.

(Flashback over)

I was still in bed the others havnt came back yet. Another hour later the others came back to find me and david sleeping.

Michales pov

We came back to the house to find david and brandon sleeping. "Uhhhh" "what happened here?" Ritchie asked. " I dont know we weren't here!" I yelled. "Ok ok"

( ok I'm finally finished its not the best smut I have done because its my evertime doing this!)

(Words 636)