05 | The Promised Neverland

━━ oo : ━━121045╰ 十二十四十五 ╮━━ oo : ━━

━━ oo : ━━
121045
╰ 十二十四十五 ╮
━━ oo : ━━

"Well, this feels new." Ashido thought out loud.

"What's new?" Fujiwara looked at her fellow pink-haired new friend.

"Nothing is new!" Zenitsu said irritably, "They're doing another fight."

"Yeah, nothing is new about the chaos." Chain concluded.

"Not that!" Ashido pushed them away, "There's no newcomer! Doesn't that still make you curious?!"

"More shows equals zero sleep for us." Mikaela scorned at them, "And too much work for the author. She's just doing the first episode anyways."

"True." Leonardo nodded, a pout on his chubby face, "I'd rather play my X-Station than watch how much we've suffered."

"Well, would you look at that. Real lastcomers.." Eve coughed, welcoming yet another set of people - which is definitely the last.

"So that was a fucking lie-"

"We also have Denji, Power, Aki, Angel Devil, Beam, Kobeni, Reze and.. Makima." Eve added, a bit hesitant to bring in Makima. Luckily, she was able to turn off everyone's power.

Reze didn't know anyone in the room with her, but she felt like she had to protect herself against Makima. Makima herself grinned, sitting on the seats, eyes on them. "Something's hindering me."

The chaos within the room was louder than ever, Emma could only laugh. Her eyes looked at the discord, and if she were honest to herself, she dared not to let a tear slip her emerald green eyes, "This world is fun... It reminded me, of the days when things used to just be happy. Swaying in the carefree mood, I.. missed it."

"Conny.." Don was reminded of the young blonde thanks to Emma, either way, he had never forgotten about her. "Seeing her one more time.. wouldn't hurt."

Eve glanced at the group of five children, a mixture of delight and gloom engulfed them. They missed how everything used to be.

"Take your seats, everyone." The black-haired young woman clapped, gaining everyone's attention, "I'll go sleep. Goodluck."

The screen flows in bright kissanime intro colors, their minds hopefully waiting for something that wouldn't be heavy.

"It's about food right?" Tadokoro thought, excited to maybe learn more about culinary arts.

Perhaps the students of Tootsuki would learn how to boil live food like Rindo did. A clutz would probably just stab the live creature in the heart in a panic.