Always on my mind

Hi my names camila cabello I'm 23 years old and I'm a singer song writer. I am a bisexual woman but to the world I'm straight, management are forcing me to keep my sexuality a secret and to do this they put me in PR relationships.

Right now I'm in one with my friend Shawn mendes, it's extremely awkward and I know everyone knows it's a fake relationship. A pre schooler could of set up a more believable fake relationship.

Right now I'm in my home town Miami with my family, oh and Shawn.

I was talking with my mom when I get a text, I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Sorry mom, I've got to go walk around the block" I roll my eyes, she nods softly and I go get Shawn.

We move a little away from my house and then hired paparazzi take photos of us, as we were walking we go past an old friend of mines home.

I look and sigh sadly. It was the jaureguis home, they only live 15 minutes away from my family's home. Lauren and I had a relationship-or whatever it was, it was complicated and confusing, it was a mess.

After about 2 years of dating she cheated on me, she went into a public relationship with someone who wasn't me, Lucy vives. I hate Lauren for what she did to me, but I know there's still a part of me that still loves her, still wants her.

I never spoke to Lauren again since I left the band, I've seen Dinah and Normani, I've congratulated ally on her new book coming out in private, but I haven't seen or spoke to Lauren. My brain tells me not too, she hurt me badly, she betrayed me, but my heart wants me to go knock on her families door and see how they're doing, see how she's doing.

I come out of my thoughts and see we are by my house again, I let go of Shawns hand and walk in.

"Hey shawnie, want a drink or something to eat?" I ask, this PR thing has made us a little awkward with each other but he's still my friend and a good one.

"No thanks mila, I'm just going to go home and work on my album" he said, I smile nodding

"Okay, how's the album coming along?" I ask, he smiles nodding

"Good I'm almost done, just a few more songs" he said, I smile

"That's great! I can't wait to hear it" I say, he smiles and I hug him

"Bye" I say, he pecks my head

"Bye" he said, he leaves and I spend time with my family

My mind keeps going back to Lauren, it always does and the way things ended.

We were in the bathroom of a hotel, the girls only in the other room. I was crying as Lauren was just looking at me with no emotion on her face, I just found out she's been cheating on me with Lucy by news, pictures of her kissing Lucy holding her hand proudly.

"Why?" I yell, she shrugs and I slap her, I hear ally laugh to try and cover up what's going on, she was on a live.

"Camz...you know management will never let us be public" Lauren said, I frown

"They wouldn't of let you been public with Lucy! But you still did! It wasn't management! It was you! Always denying us...I would of been okay Lauren, I would of liked to be public with you, it was you not them" I cry, she sighed.

"How can you just stand there like nothings happening, it's like you don't care that you've hurt me...I thought you loved me" I say, she nods.

"I do" Lauren said, I shook my head

"No you don't...if you did you would of never done any of this" I say, I walk out but she pulls me back.

"Come on baby, let me make it up to you, we can still be together" she said, I shook my head

"No lauren, you have Lucy not me, you can't have both of us" I say, she nods

"Okay, then let me have you" Lauren said, i scoff

"You don't have a choice, I'm done...I'm done with you! With the band! With everything! I don't want to see you ever again!" I yell at her, she frowns.

"What?" She asked, I leave the bathroom and go pack, she comes after me.

"Camz, what do you mean you're done with the band?" Lauren asked, I ignore her and when she tries to stop me from packing I push her back and she falls.

"What's going on?" Ally asked, i sob and she wraps her arms around me, the others come

"Camilas leaving the band" Lauren said, they all look at me

——-

"Mija" mom said, I look at her and nod

"Dinner" she said, I get up and go eat dinner

Lauren's always on my mind

——
A/N
Please vote
Comment what you think
Please comment ideas and what you would like to see in this book!