Chapter one

This can't be happening! I enter the classroom with a stressed look on my face,
Hold on pause for just a second there!
Hi, I'm Eliza, Eliza Buckman, a young student here at midnight ultimate university, or just MU university. I have short platinum blonde hair with cat like green eyes freckles a nose ring shooting star ear rings a school uniform of a button down shirt with a blue bow rapped around my neck for a little cute touch! I have a grey jacket that's tucked into a white skirt with blue trim some high knee socks and some grey and white sneakers I have a clip on blue bow that just matches it perfectly! And a anklet that's, you guessed it! A blue bow... Yet
all the kids in my grade dress like this, same colors, same hairstyles, same everything! That's why I love class.... it's the one thing in this school that's different! Each class has a different teaching method, a different schedule, and a different teacher! The teachers..... Well my favorite has to be Mrs. Barry, she's my HomeRoom class, reading! This is my favorite subject. When I read it's like I go to a different world. Like everything stops and the story just comes to life... it's just so amazing, friends? I have lots! Like Mathew, Jonathan, Ava, Mackenzie ( but Mack for short ), and Avery. Sadly, they liked this nonsense, they liked fitting in... well, not Mack and Avery! They loved standing out with me! They are my closest friends, Avery has medium sized brown hair with very pretty eyes! She has braces, and I met her at the school cafe! She was hobbling on some chips and a smoothie when she saw Jonathan was angry at me so she stood up for me! And Mack has brown hair as well, she is goofy and loves to draw! I'm the tallest out of us. She tries her best but she just does not grow... though, I don't mind being the tallest, it's really a lot easier.... wait what are we talking about? Oh yah! "Sorry I'm late miss" I sighed as I huffed vigorously. "It's okay Eliza just go to your seat and begin your quiz." Mrs. Barry is too kind... I look around the Harry Potter themed room only to sit down and begin a day of work.