Got'cha!, I'm back in the game

It's just a normal day with Issei walking to school with his harem.

Asia:Onee-sama, what are we going to do this evening? (Asked)

Rias:Oh, we're just going to be doing contracts. (Answers)

Issei's sees the girls chatting with each other, laughing and smiling, he was glad they were happy.

'Still depressed, aren't you' a voice spoke

'Yea, everything's just isn't the same' Issei's replied in his thoughts

'Partner? Who are you talking to?' Draig asked making issei snapped out of his trance.

Rias:Ise? Are you alright?

Issei:Yeah, I'm alright. Let's go before we're late.

Issei then walks ahead of them while keeping his head down. The girls were surprise. Issei was serious for once.

(At school, lunch time, in Issei's class)

Issei was about to head out of the class until he saw his best friends, Matsuda and Motohama sitting on their desk across from each other. At first issei didn't mind, maybe they were discussing newest hentai they've watch, but that's not the case, Issei stopped when he heard Motohama said

Motohama:My monster attacks your life points directly!

Matsuda:Aw man, i lost.

Without hesitation and thinking, issei walks towards their desks.

Matsuda:Oh sup issei, how-

Issei:Are you playing duel monsters? (Asked cutting off Matsuda)

Motohama:Uhh Yeah! Wait...Issei, you play duel monster too?

Issei:Yeah! (Grabs a card from Motohama's field) Man, I haven't seen this in a long time.

Issei looked at his card, a wave of nostalgia come flooding to his mind.

Matsuda:Sooo.... You wanna play too?

Issei:Sure. Let me get my deck. (Shuffles around in his bag and grabbing his deck) Here it is.

Matsuda let issei sit in his seat.

Matsuda:I'll let you play, I'm just gonna spectate.

Motohama:Sure, now issei, you ready?

Issei:Ready as I'll ever be. (Smiles)

The field was ready then..

Mo/Is:DUEL!

motohama:hand 5:life points:4000
Issei:hand 5:life points:4000

Motohama: I'll go first. I summon Magnet Warrior gamma in attack position. Then I set a card and end My turn, your turn issei.

Issei:Alright!, I haven't been this fired up in a long time, I draw! (Smirked) I play the magic card, Reinforcement of the army to add one level 4 or lower warrior type Monster to my hand.

Motohama:Now I play a quick play magic,Book of moon to change gamma position to a set Moster position.

Issei:Right then, now I play the magic card Fusion to fused two monsters that is in my hand, I fused elemental hero feather- man and burst-lady. C'mon out my favorite card, Elemental Hero Flame WingMan!

Elemental Hero Flame WingMan(ATK:2100 DEF:1200)

Motohama:'crap, I gotta be careful' (thought)

Issei:Then I play,Ancient Rules to spacial summon one high level from my hand,I summon Elemental Hero EageMan!

Elemental Hero Eageman(ATK:2600,DEF:1800)

Motohama:'Okay, now I gotta be careful' Thought

Issei:Now battle,my eageman attack your face-down! And inflict piercing damage to you.

Matsuda:Good job,Issei (motohama:Life points:1800)

Issei: Now I attack with Flame WingMan!

Motohama: I'll let it slide,you win issei (life points:0)

Issei:yea! I won, I've never felt this much fun in forever.

Issei ruffled his hair violently, which begin to form a new hairstyle. A hairstyle that M&M were familiar with.

Matsuda:Issei, your hair...it's familiar...

Motohama:That hairstyle, That deck,That play-style, Don't tell you're..

M&M:YUKI JUDAI!!??!?

Everyone in the classroom turned to them. The girls were confused while the guys were shock at what they heard. Issei just smiles at this then flicks his two fingers toward them.

Judai/issei:Got'cha, thanks for the duel, I hope we can play again sometimes.(smiles)

The Class:.....EEEEHHHH?!?

G student: oh my god!, why does that pervert look so cool!?

B student: Yuki Judai. Holy crap, it's actually Yuki Judai!

B student 4: you've been my idol since I first play!

The boys were crowding around issei,asking him question, taking photos,taking autographs and generally being excited to see him.

Judai/Issei:okay guys gotta go, I've something to be doing. Maybe when I have the time I can duel all of you (smiles)

Issei walks away from the crowd and unknowingly bumped into someone

Judai:Oh sorry, I didn't pay attention.

???:No no, I'm sorry i didn't too, I was looking for you Judai.

Judai paused then looked up. It was her...

Judai:Asuka...

Asuka:It's been a while Judai (giggle and smiles)

To be continued...