Part 26: y/n wakes up

You've been out for 3 days from exhaustion. You feel a hand touching yours.... small and warm, then you feel a warm hand on your face, you move your hand in the slightest way, you hear Tsuki, "Y/N!! Baby can you here me" You move your hand again, "Y/N BABY" your eyes flutter open, "Tsuki?" Tsuki's eyes start to water, "Y/N baby your awake.... look babes its karizawa, shes our wonderful baby" you look up to see her. She has all of Tsukis genes, but your lips and your eyes, she is beautiful. You look up at Tsuki, "B-B-Baby, shes our Baby" your eyes fill with tears, Tsuki mutters, "Yes my love, Karizawa, Tanaka and Noya already have her in little mits with flowers, sunflowers to be exact" he turns Karizawa to the side so you could see her little mits, little sunflowers, her eyes sparkled as they opened, "T-Tsuki" he smugly laughs, "I know my love, they're like evergreen tree's" her eyes held you, they were bright green, "Tsuki can i-" he laughs, "Of course you can shes ours baby" you feel her touch as her chubby arms hug your hand. Your eyes overflow with tears, "My Karizawa" Tsuki climbs into your bed, "Scooch over luv bugs"

Tsuki climbs in and holds you both resting his chin on your head, "My babies" you sigh and nuzzle your head up under his chin and give him a kiss, all of a sudden you hear Noya yell, "Y/N YOUR ALIVE" then you see Kags, Asahi, Daichi, Suga, Hinata and Tanaka walk in, "Y/N YOUR UP!!!!" Tsuki hisses at them, "Damnit guys, Kari was about to sleep" they all wince as they hear how intense Tsuki was being, "Yikes Daddy Tsukishima is scary" Tanaka whispers to Noya, "SHUT UP TANAKA, I can hear you dummy" Tanaka looks down, "That's no way to talk to the friend that saved your gf and babies life" Tsukis voice softens, "Yes I'm very sorry Tanaka just quite your niece is ready for a nap" everyone sits on your bed, your bed was way to big for you, so the rest of the team curls up next to eachother, Asahi and Hinata heads on your thigh along with Noya and Tanaka on the other, then Kags, Daichi and Suga laying on your legs, then yams laying right below your feet, they all cuddle up and sleep as Tsuki coughs, "Aha looks like you got 8 more babies to take care of" You look up touching Tsukis cheek, "9 more" he squeezes you and kisses your nose, "Shut up and sleep shorty" you nuzzle under tsukis chin and brush Hinatas hair back with your hand as you fall asleep.

You wake up to Kari sniffling, you cuddle her a little more and she drifts back to sleep. You look around to see everyone fast asleep you brush Hinatas hair back some more until you hear Tsukis mom walk in, "Hello Y/n" you look up at Tsuki to see he's completely out, "Hello, Mrs.Natsuki, Tsuki is so sleepy I cant wake him I'm sorry" she looks at you in disgust, "Tsuki has a great name under his belt, you had to come along and ruin it, a whore with a bastard of a child that's what you are, Tsuki could of had a great life without you in it, you should be grateful our son has rich parents, That's what it is isn't it, the money!!" you start to cry and shake then you hear a voice, "actually Mrs.Natsuki, Y/n has spent a large amount of time caring for Tsuki and doesn't know he's filthy rich the only people who know are the team. and honestly she's very kind, she would go to hell and back for anyone in this room, at least on this side of the room that is" You hear another voice, "Ya know ever since we met you Mrs. Natsuki, we've all wondered how you kept a stable relationship with your husband, especially with your sour attitude" You look up to see Hinata and Suga standing up while Daichi, Asahi and Tanaka stand in front of your bed blocking her line of sight to you while Noya, kags and Yams sit up and motion for you to give them Kari.

You hand her to them and look up to Tsuki he was already awake, "Im sorry my love, but my mother obviously knows nothing about love and what its built on so if you'll excuse me" Tsuki gets up and moves around Tanaka and Suga, "Pardon my interruption mother, but I wasn't asleep, I gave you a chance to be there for my family and I, but you said unkind words to my fiancé to be" you jump at the word, "Fiance" everyone growls at Tsuki, "DAMN U TSUKI WE WANTED TO MAKE IT A SURPRISE" you giggle and mutter a yes as you hear Tsuki say it. Tsuki looks over and says, "Only for forever right?" you nod as Tsuki turns to his mom, "Now mother, about the money, thank you for taking care of the bill for y/n and Tanaka" she Gasps, "I did no such thing!!" Tsuki turns to the door where his father stood, "Oh why thank you father" his father walks in grabbing Tsukis mother, "your very welcome son, Now come along, may I say good bye to my wittle itty bitty Kari before I leave?" he walks past the boys and gives little Kari a kiss on the forehead and walks past you, "Welcome to the family Y/n" you nod your head as he says, "Take good care of him, money will never be an issue, until we meet again" you smile as he walks out dragging his wife. Tsuki walks past the team and up to you kneeling onto one knee, " Y/n will you be mine, forever and ever, ill take care of our family and ill be the bes- " you cut him off with a kiss, "Only for forever my love" he kisses you right back making you both fall back onto the hospital bed as everyone cheers, "HE'S YOUR PROBLEM NOW Y/N"