1 - Love at first clutch

"Thank you Tommy so much for the raid, I love you guys! How are yo-"

That's the last thing you hear before slamming shut your school-lent Chromebook in a fit of resentment. If Tommy loves Tubbo enough to raid him three nights in a row then so be it. You'll just have to show him what he's missing.

Your cat gently pushes open your bedroom door, letting the spying eyes of the house into your room. He lets out a faint "brrrow?"  Before nudging you in the leg.

"FUCK OFF YOU GREY CUNT!!" You shout, aggressively yeeting him behind you, in great resemblance of Alinity. He is so nosy sometimes. Nobody will ever know your 7-year plan to finally marry Thomas It is not is it. He hits something and knocks it over, you don't bother to look-- it's a cat for god's sake. He won't take fall damage.

You see, you're only aware of that type of epic gamer lingo because you're actually pretty different from most girls. They have blonde straight hair but you don't. Their favorite color is pink but yours is red because that's the color Tommy is associated with. They listen to Taylor Swift but you listen to The Living Tombstone. Really, you're not like them. And it only took 3 months to understand what poggers meant. You just know that the boys at love it when you say 'poggers' when your tests are handed back to you. That look they give you isn't disgust, it's lust. If they ever get a chance they would eat you up.

Too bad for them. Tommy will get to you first. He doesn't even expect it-- seven years! It's going to surprise him at the least.

You start shaking and pissing. It's truly the day you start your conquest. All it takes is a few viruses to start up Minecraft for free, and hypixel is running in a mere 17 minutes. Chills creep up and down your entire body, leaving a trace of excitement. Your epic gamer hands start sweating and it's hard to keep your fingers over WASD and cntrl (like a gamer does (because you're a gamer girl)), because in case you forgot that's what a REAL GAMER HAS TO DO or else they're a fake gamer but you're a real gamer (and a girl).

After a few short tutorials on the inventory controls, you're ready. The blood vessels in your neck are pounding. Is that healthy? Are you having an aneurysm? Is this just how a gamer feels when he gets on for the day? Probably. And you feel it because you're a gamer too.

Bedwars.

Just 7 years.

You shakily organize your Hotbar

(ax, blocks, food, arrows, food, food, sword, bow, pick)

And look around.

You're red team. Upon noticing, your blood starts to pound through your head until you can actually start hearing it. It would actually be really cute if you died and Tommy was there to save you.

Oh my god, someone is coming, you can hear them, just to your right--

No way!

It's actually Sapnap. Ugh. Why couldn't it have been Tommy?

He kills you in one hit by knocking you off a woolen tower. You only did that because you saw Tommy do it one time. No actually you did it because you know how to game.

You immediately spam everything on your keyboard in attempt to do that clutch that people always do when they're falling, but you end up changing your POV. No wait gamers do that, you meant to do that, that's actually a strategy, for any fake gamer girls reading.

You sit at spawn admiring your aesthetic Tammyinnit skin, the kind with the really small pixels. It's so aesthetic and has a nice 90's 80's 70's 60's 50's vintage retro vaporwave vibe to it... hopefully, Sap at least paid attention to your appreciation for true art and beauty.