(the not-really-a-vigilante)

"What would you deem 'heroic' versus 'villainous'? Do you judge by a person's quirk? Their appearance? Maybe their composure? If so, tell me something; why?"

——

r/Viridian Sightings

Insomnya: just here to provide you with your daily dose of our local cryptid

(Image)

The image is blurred as if taken in a rush. In it a figure dressed in all black is kneeling in front of a little girl and putting a neon pink bandaid on her knee. The figure has messy dark hair and a silver mask with a soft smile drawn on it. The girl stares at them in awe.

CopyAndPaste: Why do you always know where to find him!? I prowl the city all day and I can't catch even a glimpse!

SippinOnChicken: Careful, Copy, you almost sound like a stalker

Insomnya: theres no 'almost'. copy is 100% a stalker. and idk i just kinda see him everywhere

Glammirage: Omg! Viridian is like soooo cute uwu

CopyAndPaste: You literally have zero room to judge, mister 'nya' @Insomnya

Insomnya: touché

——

"Hello fellow colours, Viridian here! Welcome back to another night of mayhem. So, originally, I was going to present the analysis on Dash that I wrote up at 2am this morning, but as I was microwaving my dinner, I tripped on a cord and almost ate wall which reminded me of second grade and so I've decided to grace you with a very important life lesson: do not, under any circumstances, lick drywall. It does not taste as good as it looks, I can assure you. Now, on to other matters..."

——

BOW TO THE GREEN ONE
(Discord Chat)

TheOnlySaneOne: I'm sorry, is no one going to comment on Viridian's 'important life lesson' tonight?

SippinOnChicken: what is there to comment on? They have imparted a holy truth that I shall follow faithfully

PinkieHigh: drywall might not taste good but i wouldn't mind licking Viridian

Glammirage: 👁👄👁

MoshiMoshi: what... what did I just read

Insomnya: excuse me while i go bleach my eyeballs

SplitDownTheMiddle: I do not understand. Why would you lick them? Is this normal? I am confused.

MoshiMoshi: ...

Insomnya: ...

SplitDownTheMiddle: ??

TheOnlySaneOne: @PinkieHigh you opened this can of worms, now lie in it.

——

"Alright, so I swear, I didn't leave the house with the intention of attacking someone, but in my defence, I'd say it was pretty justified. I mean, you can't just corner a woman in a dark alley, force yourself on her and expect me to not jump in! That goes against everything I've been raised to believe! In conclusion, it was totally not my fault and I regret nothing. Except maybe forgetting to put my rings back on before I punched that guy in the face."

——

"All units, this is control. We got a call from downtown Musutafu along 22nd street. Attempted assault, by the looks of it. Can the nearest unit please check in?"