02.

Teigan Harmoni Jordan
Thursday , 1:17 PM.

"Teigan!" Mama yelled and I got up going to see what she could possibly want

"Teigan!" Mama yelled and I got up going to see what she could possibly want .

"Yea?"

"What is Toota talking about?"

"What she say?" I frowned .

"Talking about she seen her daddy and he was eating."

"Oh , cause I had was playing with her while we was eating and was like 'Girlll , look at yo daddy' and I had pointed at some random old white man."

"Toota, gone you just be talking."

"Right , and I told her I was playing so I don't know where that came from . Where you finna go?"

"I'll be back." She said and left out the door and I just shook my head .

"Aries , what I tell you?" I looked at her .

"I not know." She frowned . "I see daddy?"

"No , stop saying that . Okay? You gone make mommy mad." I picked her up .

"I sorry." She sniffed .

"No don't cry , it's okay . You just can't say that."

"Okay." She said and I gave her , her ipad and sat her on my bed .

I picked my phone up seeing my daddy FaceTiming me .

"Hello?" I answered .

"Where yo mama?"

"She gone , she just left and I got work at 4:30 so she need to be here by then."

"I'm finna get full custody of Aries."

"For real?" I raised my eyebrows .

"Yea either that or we need to co parent , she can't grow up like that . It's gone hurt her in the long run."

"Daddy?" She got in the camera .

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"Hi." She shyly waved .

"She told mama that she seen you , I had to lie and cover it up so she wouldn't get mad."

"She shouldn't even be getting mad but I'm finna figure out how to do this cause she ain't finna just keep her from me . Didn't you get approved for an apartment already?"