★20★

QUICK A/N !

QUICK A/N !

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑 1𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒𝐒𝐒 !!!

★ ★ ★

"We need to talk"

"I know, but not here there's too many people around", you said, looking around at all of your family and friends surrounding the both of you.

"Ok c'mon", Kevin said, walking up the steps and into a room as you follow behind him.

"You know you didn't have to do this for me right?", you said, after the two of you sat down on the floor.

"I know but I feel like you deserved a welcome home party-

"Kevin, I don't deserve anything after what I did to you", you said, looking down.

He lifted your chin up, "You made one mistake that I took a little bit too hard, that doesn't mean you don't deserve the world. You are a beautiful person, you're smart, you're kind, you're just you and I love that. Oh and you have no patience-

"I have plenty of patience!", you argued.

He looked dead at you.

"Ok my patience may run a little thin", you said, folding your arms.

"The point is just because you did one bad thing doesn't mean you have to be treated horribly. Yes, I was hurt by what you did but at the end of the day I'm still your best friend and I'll always be your best friend, you hear me?"

"Yeah Kevin", you said, looking away.

"Look at me"

"I love you, I love you so much. And I want you to be happy, so if you want to be with Zack or Slater or whoever- I'm fine with that"

"Why would I want to be with Zack?"

"Well he somehow got my number and told me everything that happened that night when you went over his house"

"I told his ass not to tell anyone-

"It's cool, I still have some feelings for you but if you don't want to be with me that's ok, if you do that's ok. I'll always be here for you"

"And I'm really sorry for the way I treated you when we talked last time. I should've just told you how I felt instead of trying to cover it up"