The sleep over

((This is about my friend Kyle and Landon I ship them so much. <3 enjoy! ))

Kyle had invited Landon over for the week end to play video games and to hang out. Since him and Landon have been going out for a while he wanted to finally try going to the next level. His partner had always been shy so he knew he would half to make the first move as he always did when they would kiss and such.
••••••••
Landon's mom had just dropped him off at kyle's house. He carried his bag inside as Kyle greeted him at the door and they both waked to his room.

Kyle showed his where to sit his back at. And invited him to sit next to him and play video games with him, Landon blushes and sat down really close to him.

"What game you wanna play?" Kyle asked as he turned to Landon. "A-any is fine with me." Kyle chuckled and put in a movie instead because he noticed that he didn't want to. Even if he didn't say it Kyle could just tell by his face and voice.

As they watched the movie Kyle moved his hand over on top of Landon's all he did was blush and turn back to the tv with a smile on his face.

••••••••
After a few hours they decided to lay down there was only one bed but they didn't really mind. Neither of them was tired so they just lied there. Usually around this time they would kiss and hug since no one was there to bother them.

/// +18 ///

Kyle reached over and put his hand on Landon's face and then began to kiss him passionately.

He then slicked his tongue inside of Landon's hot wet mouth. Landon was blushing up from his neck to his ears. He always loved kyle's kisses.

He was so embarrassed from his slight moans but tried to not pay attention to them as much.

Kyle then moved his hand underneath Landon's shirt and began to tease his nipples.

Landon broke the kiss and looked at Kyle embarrassed. "W-what are you doing?" He asked.

Kyle smirked and pecked his cheek. "Shh it'll he ok." Kyle saw how scared Landon was.

Kyle had looked up on the Internet how to do "it" so he wouldn't hurt his lover and was ready to finally do it tonight. They had been talking about it for a while now. But Landon is to shy.

Kyle then leaned in and began to kiss him and said "just focus on me and every thing will be ok." Landon trusted him and began to kiss him back.

Kyle then rolled them over and got on top of Landon. The then broke the kiss and went down and took off his shirt then Landon's.

He then began to kiss him from his neck down to his belly button till he got to his crotch.

Kyle then pulled down his pants and began to pull down Landon's underwear.

((Hehe I liked to imagine that they were tidy whites >//w//< so cute! ))

// 18+ stuff here now sorry I kind of suck at it haha //

Kyle then began to suck on Landon's half erect cock as he covered his mouth to hide his embarrassing moans.

Kyle stopped and looked at Landon. "You don't have to hold back your voice I like it, it's cute." Kyle said as he leaned down and kissed his hands then moving them away.

He then stroked Landon's cock as he kissed his lips and neck. Kyle then took off his pants and boxers.

He then moved Landon's hand down to his harden member. "Touch mine to." Kyle said. As he pumped Landon's.

Landon then gasping and all flushed began to stroke kyles also as a bit of drool came down his face with slight moans.

"I can't hold back any longer" Kyle said as he then flipped Landon over ((Landon's on his hands and knees now)) and began and began to penetrate him with one of his fingers.

// gosh this is so embarrassing to write haha XD can't wait for Kyle to read this haha //

Landon then began to moan louder and moan as Kyle added a second finger and hitting his prostate gland. "No more." Landon cried out as his cum shot out on the bed.

((Im so sleepy I'll continue tomorrow .. Maybe haha :c ))

Kyle then pressed his cock against Landon's wet hole. Landon looked back teary eyed and drool dripping from his flushed face. Waiting for Kyle to enter. He then pushed the tip through his tight hole as he moaned.

He then pushed all the way though and began to slam into him over and over. He then reached down and began to stroke him as he thrusted in and out of him.

"N-no again" Landon said as he twitched all over as he was near coming again. "Me to" Kyle said as he came inside him as Landon came again on the bed.

They then both laid down on the bed panting. "I love you" Kyle said as he kissed Landon softly on the lips. He blushed and said as he panted "I love you to."

They then got all cleaned up and new bed sheets and laid down snuggled up to each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.