You're Not Alone

Ground was shaking. My world, steady and silent for almost five hundred years now, was trembling. 

How? How was it possible?

Magic.

    It was the only reason I could think of. So I ran, as fast as I was able to, to find the source of it. Thank gods I moved myself to US, I wouldn't be able feel it otherwise.
Sun was starting to go down when I was running through the woods to find my way to town. The sky was getting darker and darker with every minute as I pushed the door open and walked into a bar. I saw a man, tied down to a chair, well... Chained up. Loud music was playing.

 He looked up, with eyes wide open, as he saw the door open and close. I wouldn't dare to show myself to him, not a chance. He was listening around... Vampire.

'I know you're here!' He said loudly.

    I walked towards him, slowly, coutious not to make a sound. When I was just a step away, I made myself visible. Only then the man started loughing.

'Guess their new prison world didn't work out, huh.' He loughed again. 'Let me guess, clocking spell and you're a witch. What a bad witchy woo did you do to get yourself into a prison? It lookes pretty modern here too, must have been not so long ago.' He smiled. 'I'm Kai, by the way and you..?'

'And you talk too much.' I said... I almost forgot the sound of my own voice.

'Do you mind freeing me, perhaps. You know, I'm a little uncomfortable, all of that chains and you know... ' He rustled them.

'Shut up.' I turned around and started to walk to the exit. 'I ain't a witch and you, Kai, will be dead before sunrise.'

    I stoped by the counter and grabbed myself a bottle of whiskey, taking a big sip before going out to the dark street.

'Hey! Who the hell you think you are to just leave me here! Come! Back!' I heard him yell after me, shaking in the chair he was tied up too.

    The street was getting darker, the night has begun. I looked up to the sky and waited for the Moon to come out rom the clouds. And when it did, I blacked out. 

    It happens every night, my inner monster comes out and does what ever it wants till the Sun comes up. I am a monster, the last of it's kind, yet still a monster.
That's how I ended up in a prison world, the first one ever created. A coven of witches saw me as a threat, so they came up with a spell that would benefit them all. They sent me away to the prison world, the first one, that was suppose to be the base for the next one's to be created. They chanelled my power to be the source of magic for their prisons, and my life was bounded to them. And because of my immortality, they would last forever. That is why, in my world, time passed as it was suppose to and stopped only for those, who were meant to suffer for eternity. Everytime a new one was created, I felt it, I felt my power being forcefully taken from me, only to keep the prisons steady and make sure they never colapse. I was stripped out of my identity and left to slowly loose my sanity. And part of me did, over almost five hundred years alone. I couldn't control my own body, my own dark side, and every night transitioned into a monster, a harpie I was. The last mithical creature of it's kind. Punished to suffer every night, because od the hatred and anger I felt. All the years of being a prothet, fortune teller, priestess of great greek temples, after living a peacfull life... Darkness got to me. 

    I thought I lost hope hundred years before, and yet, when I saw that man... It crossed my mind, that it might be my oportunity to get away, to see the living, crowded streets again. A spark of light in the darkness I've been... And I wanted to hold on to it.