Chapter 1: A Secret That We only Know...

That's Akira right up there ^.^ I know i coloured it bad...:P

-------------
I stared at my parents dying right in front of me with and my brother getting bitten by a pureblood vampire... I stared at the whole action with tears flowing down my face and I couldn't even do nothing just stand there...my body was numb I was trying to yell out my moms name but somehow she didn't answer. She was dead already...the arrogant pureblood smirked at me with my body trembling in fear "Don't worry...I'm here for you..." she teleported behind me and grabbed my chin tilting it and revealing my neck and she squeezed my arm so I couldn't move... that day my life turned into a beast that drinks blood from humans.
-----------------

I laid on the branch of the tree hearing the sound of the fan girls going crazy and my brother giving them a strict glare making them want to back away...on the other hand was Yuki who was trying to push them away, instead she got pushed her self...i slightly chuckled at the view and closed my eyes to rest on the branch.

"Akira...wake up..."

"Akira!"

I opened my eyes fast and I stared at the silver boy right beside me on the hard stiff branch..."Zero?" I mumbled stretching my arms. "You might fall from here...get of" He said in a clear tone...I rolled my lavender eyes and chuckled "I'm fine just tired." The branch was completely strong, how could I fall? I turned around trying to sleep...

"Akira...if you won't listen then..." I turned around and smirked "Then what?" He grabbed on my body and started tickling me which made me laugh so hard "Hahah! Stop! Ok I'll get of!!" I shouted with him lifting me up and jumping of the tree..."Put me down..." I mumbled. He placed me on the ground and stroked my hair "Go to class...I'll come" I nodded my head and walked towards the classes.

While I was walking towards to class I saw the tree girls that always bother me when Zero isn't here...I feel insecure sometimes..."Well well well...if it isn't Akira Kiryuu..." They circled me around and I stared right at the "leader" of the gang "What do you want?" I mumbled hiding my face with my ebony bangs..."What do you think? Weak slut" They all laughed and i held tighter on my text books..."Stop..." I scoffed.

"Ohhh where so scared~!" They said sarcastically "Stop already..." I said clearly "What you gonna do loser" They gave me the loser sign with there fingers and kept circling around me...hearing those words come out from their mouths...

"Loser loser loser loser!"

I walked away with speed hearing them laugh and I just stared right at the ground "Maybe I am a loser...".

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around "Zero?" He smiled at me and caressed my cheek "Your still not at class?" I smiled fakely "Oh I was j-just heading there!". He walked with me to class and I say beside Zero.

I rested my chin on my palm and listened to the teachers lecture..."Okay class today we are going to learn about Shakespeare's books..." everyone groaned and I could see Zero sleeping "Zero! Wake up!" The teacher yelled and he still didn't move just stay asleep..."Akira, wake up your brother..." I nodded my head and started shaking his shoulder "Wake up!" I whispered loud enough for him to hear...he grunted and lifted up his head half asleep. I pointed at the teacher and he stared right at the teacher..."Ok Zero tell me a book about Shakespear..." The teacher said annoyed.

"Romeo and Juliet?" He said loud enough...

"Okay now tell me what's it about..." The teacher crossed his arms and started tapping his foot...."Two people falling in love then they die...for a stupid reason?" I chuckled at his answer and the teacher sighed.

"Akira why don't you tell me?" I nodded my head and sighed "Um...I didn't read the book." I said. He sighed and then. Asked the other students.

"Well your gonna get a bad mark on this Zero..." I chuckled and he rubbed my head "You didn't even read it..." he smirked. I pouted and crossed my arms "At least I didn't give a stupid answer...".

When class was over I went back to do patrol well actually i went to my tree where I always sleep...

I climbed on the tree using my foot to step on the solid branches below...and laid my back on the branch...I started to read my book that I got from the library.

"Hey! Loser! What're you poor?" I shifted my head to the girl and sighed "What do you want Mei? And go back to your dorm it's not safe here!" I scoffed.

"Nothing Slut...and you can't tell me what to do." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes and went back to reading...

I could feel a hand on my shoulder I jolted turning around...I felt a hard push and I fell right on the ground landing my head on its roots.

"Sorry...but this is my spot now..."

I got a cut on my forehead and it was bleeding..."Oh god..." I cursed under my breathe and got up "Mei get down there fast! And go to your dorm NOW!" I shouted at her.

"You not the boss of me even though your a disaplainery committee" She said in a arrogant tone.

"Mei it's dangerous! Come down" I said in a clear tone.

"Mei it's dangerous~" She mimicked me.

I felt a touch on my shoulder and turned around "Aido! Get back to class" I took out the bloody rise and pointed it at him "How scary..." He smirked.

"Omg! it's Ido-Aido!" Mei screemed and jumped. I rolled my eyes and I gave Aido a glare "Get. Back. To class".

"Oh sorry...I just smelled, blood" I touched my forehead and I remember the blood.

Damn...I hate vampires to death! There so selfish!

He touched my hand and he trew the gun and pulled my sleeve up...I tried to pull it back but he was to strong "Let go!" I scoffed.

His tongue slides on my hand and I jolted by his fangs in my palm.

"Va-vampire!?" I could see Mei on the other hand fainting...

I tried pulling back but he kept on drinking my blood, until he let go.

"May I...take some from you neck?" I
tried to elbow him but he ignored me.

"Let Akira go!" I turned around and I saw Zero?!

He was pointing the gun at Aido and I snatched my hand away from him.

"It must be hurtful for the big one to see her little sister get hurt..."

I heard a gun shot and Aido ducked in shock trembling "That... Was scary!" He said.

"Bloody rose..." I turned around and I saw Kaname walking towards us...

"Please keep it away from us vampires..." he said calmly.

I hid behind Zero and tugged on his sleeve...it's not that I'm scared of vampires, I'm just scared of the purebloods...

"Ill escort this fool to my office..." He said grabbing on Aido's colar shirt.

"Is that ok Zero?" He said firmly.

Zero grunted and looked away from Kaname "Just get out...".

I stared at my bite mark and the head injury "Akira are you ok?!" He asked in shock...I nodded my head and looked at Mei..."What about her?" I asked pointing at her.

"I'll erase there memories..." Seiren jumped down from the trees and I nodded my head.

There Vampires...who drink the blood of innocent lives...