9. The Result

Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no
I'm free to be the greatest, I'm alive
I'm free to be the greatest here tonight, the greatest
The greatest, the greatest alive

I scrambled to the cafeteria and found out that I missed half of the show. I saw Serena sitting on the corner of the table. I went and sit there.

"Where were you?" She asked me in a whisper.

"Washroom. Did I miss something important?" I asked her by drinking water from the bottle that Serena passed me.

"Thankfully not," She said.

I turned away from her to the screen. I looked at the videos that were shown through the projector. Everyone is really good. But all of them are about showing their expressions.

"And our next video is from Anny Rennes," Everyone started clapping.

Well, Anny also showed her expressions. She had done some visual effects. Her dressing sense is the main attraction of her video.
She had done makeup that shows her wonderful surgeries perfectly. Her eyes and lips were looking much bigger here. Her blonde hairs are also shown. The story was short. But Everyone started clapping. Surely, she's the winner.

"And our last contestant is Mary Nance!! "

Everyone clapped and the video started. I thought it'll be no good. But I was stunned when I watched that video. Serena had made this video different by adding slo-mo, reverse, sounds, and effects. I knew she is good at editing skills. But I didn't know she'll be the best at these skills. I was just messing around in the morning. And she had captured all of this. I looked at her and saw she was also surprised that how nice this video had turned out. And everyone was staring at the video. I saw that Anny was also shocked. She was so shocked I think she needs to go to a hospital out of shock. I smiled and stared at the other people.

I saw Cole. He was looking like he had seen a ghost. He couldn't believe the girl he had dumped because she has no popularity, no fashion sense can be like this. I also saw the playboys looking at me as if they forgot to breathe. Everyone is shocked. They couldn't believe that I am that girl who wears baggy sweatshirts, glasses. The video finally ended. And everyone started clapping. The lights came back.

After some long speech and counting the votes finally that time came when winners are going to be announced.

"Guys! We can see the clear winner here. But we've to go through votes. We did a poll here. And according to the poll votes, the winner is none other than Mary Nance," A girl who is my classmate announced. Anny squealed at the community for not choosing her. The community showed her the votes. And the majority of the votes had gone to me.

Serena was jumping on her tiptoes. She was shaking me like mad, "You won Mars! You won! I knew it! I knew you'll be the winner!"