Shigaraki Gets Protective

POV: Shiggy gets protective of you

You and Shiggy are curled up together on you couch. You're craddled in his arms as he has his arms around you, while holding his controller.

You rest your head down on the base of his neck and look up at him while you gently play in his hair.

"Shiggy, why don't you ever take us out to eat", you asked him while pouting.

"Because I'm too busy keeping my number 1 spot in this game", he responded staring straight at the screen.

"Well I don't like being cooped up in the house like this!", you exclaim while removing yourself from his embrace.

"No, wait!", He said reaching out after you, loving the cuddles he was getting, "fine we'll go out today, he added while putting his controller down and rises up from the couch.

"Yay I'll go get ready!", You said excitedly running to the room you both share.

After about an hour of getting ready, which was mostly shiggy getting ready after hours of gaming, you both leave the house.

You head off walking down the street, while holding tightly to Shiggy's arm. You notice a man selling ice cream from a truck. You eagerly look over at Shiggy, who catches your gaze then glances over at the truck.

*Can you get me one, pretty pleeease.*

*How can I say no to my player 2 when you're this adorable.*

You sit waiting on a nearby park bench waiting for him to get back, when suddenly you're approached by a scruffy looking guy with a mowhawk.

"Hey there cute stuff, what's a gem like you doing here all alone. What if you got lost", he said glancing at you from top to bottom.

"I'm waiting on my boyfriend who's over there getting me ice cream, so I'm fine but thank you", you smile in response while trying to be nice.

"How about you come be mine instead", he said forcefully grabbing you by the arm, "that scrawny guy can't protect you like I can".

You yelp in response to being grabbed by a stranger, who happens to use a bit too much force to begin with.

Shigaraki notices this and rushes over to you.

"What exactly do you think you're doing to my player 2", Shigaraki said chocking back the anger seething from him, but you can plainly see how angry he actually was.

*Get lost weakling, I'm giving this cutie here the man they truly deserve.*

*Is that so, I give you the count of three to let go before I turn that arm of yours into dust.*

*Oh? Go ahead and try shrimp. I'll destroy you before you get the chance.*

You look at Shiggy with a much more calm loving gaze thinking how cute he was being protective of you.

"1, 2.... 3", he steps over and grabs the man by the arm causing it to decay.

He screams and jumps back, "W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" he yelled I'm sheer pain and embarrassed by being one uped by someone smaller in physic than he was.

"I'm the man you don't ever wanna mess with", Shiggy said with rage plastered over his face while pulling you in by the waist, "next time it'll be your neck".

The guy runs off, now fearing for his very life while holding his nub where an arm used to be.

You blush and hug Shiggy tightly.

This is why I don't go out, come on we're going back home where I can keep you to myself

You both share a loving kiss and head back for home.

*You're my player 2, got it?.*