Chapter 1

[I don't own the pic, it belongs to it's respectful owner]

[Forced God Of Destruction! Error belongs to harrish6]

[Start Chapter]

Blue, blue, and more blue, it was painful, but if felt much better than the endless white and the screaming of the voices.

Error let himself drown deep into the depths of the ocean, the blue becoming darker as he sunk deeper, a giant rock tied at his feet with blue strings and pulling him down into the dark abyss. His clothes fluttering with the gentle movement of the water. He closed his eye sockets, peacefully sinking.

His bones began to feel like they were being crushed as the pressure underwater became stronger, but he was already so numb to pain he couldn't be bothered by it anymore.

He sunk until he couldn't sink anymore, the rock touched the ground of the dark abyss. Everything was completely black, it almost felt like it could hide him away from them. But he knew that was impossible, they will always find him no matter where he runs to.

Error stood like that for hours, maybe days. The pressure crushing his bones. The feeling of forever losing his breath but never dying or losing consciousness, sharp teeths biting and piecing his bones before giving up and swimming away, small creatures making their homes inside his ribcage and crawling inside his eye sockets. While he peacefully slept hoping to never wake up. Death sounded so peaceful and nice.

But that peace didn't last, it never does. A sharp pain pirced his SOUL, a pain that he could never ignore no matter how high his pain tolerance became.

Error opened his eyes. His multicolored eye lights glowing in the dark abyss.

Fate was calling him back to work because the Balance was tripping again. Break time was over. Even though he had destroyed a bunch of AUs and was ahead of schedule before trying to drown himself in OceanTale. Damn Creator.

Error activated his magic, sending a huge wave throughout the ocean, as if he was stretching after staying inactive for so long.

The small creatures sleeping inside his ribcage and eye sockets hurriedly crawled out and swam away. The bizarre and big creatures of the abyss swam away in fear. As if they had felt it, a beast had woken from its slumber.

Error growled scratching his skull, opening new and old wounds, blood mixing with the water. Fate stabbed his SOUL again urging his to get to work. 'Alright, alright, I'm going damnit!'

It was pitch-black, except for some creatures that had their own light, but Error could 'see' just fine, it came with practice after being blinded so many times.

Error moved a hand to the side and opened a portal to a random AU, light came out from the other side of the portal, the white snow making it all the more bright, and not a second later water began flowing inside the portal, the current was strong and fast, pulling inside creatures and bolders.

Error stared blankly at the portal, watching as it sucked in the water and everything inside, he began hearing screams and cries coming from inside the portal. '...Whoops.' He had forgotten he was in the depths of the ocean. Was it because he slept for the first time in years? He was so out of it, more than usual.

Error hummed in thought, scratching his skull out of habit, opening more wounds. 'Ah... whatever since the damage is already done, I might as well begin with this one.'

Before anything else, Error checked the coordinates of the portal. 'UnderTale#673. Good, a copy.' It would be bad if he accidentally hurt an Original. -When an Original dies all its copies will also die. You would think that destroying an Original would be a good way to quikly make space in the Multiverse and restore the Balance, yeah no. There was so many copies of one Original, hundreds if not more, destroying that many AUs at once would cause the Balance to trip to the other side, just like how too much Creation is harmful so is too much Destruction. The Multiverse was already so used to being full, so losing that many AUs at once would make it unstable and at risk of self destructing. Not to mention Fate would punish Error with a pain not even him could ignore no matter how numb to pain he had become, and such pain would last until the Balance was once again tripped on the creation side, as to not give him any time to rest... He didn't want to experience that again.