River

Jayden's POV
While fighting a nighlok, we were losing pretty badly. "Haha, you rangers don't stand a chance against me." Troller said. "HEY TROLL FACE!" A voice yelled. We all looked in the direction as the voice. My eyes widen. A real purple samurai ranger. "Who are you?" He asked. "All you need to know is, I'm the purple samurai ranger!" She said. "Ha, not even your gonna beat me!?" Troller asked. "Wanna bet?" The purple ranger asked. She jumped down from the roof. She ran towards him. "MOOGARS, ATTACK HER!" Troller yelled pointing at her. We got up started to fight too. She took half the out already but she was still running to Troller. After taking out the rest of the MOOGARS, we went to fight with her. We stood beside her. "Hey purple ranger." I said. She looked over. I have her the black box. She took and put it on the sword. "Thanks." She said. Without being ready,. Troller shot us with his weapon. "AHH!" We yelled. "Oh, looks like I'm drying up, gonna blast." Troller said. He disappeared out of thin air. "Man, he got away." The purple ranger said. She got up and took the black box off her sword. She handed back to me. She was gonna to leave but I stopped her. "Wait." I said. "Who are you?" I asked. She looked down than back up. "I'll be at the Shiba house in 3 hours." She said and than left. We demorph and went to the Shiba house.
____________________________________
Wow this may be a super story