Prolouge

Vanessa just happened to have been walking through Slenderman's woods, her mask on covering her beautiful face. But while she was walking a few figures were watching her, ready to kill her.

The female knew they were there with her good sense of smell and hearing but ignored it anyway, the three proxies had came from their hiding spots and surrounded her, Vanny pulled out her knives, kind of surprising them like who keeps knives in their pockets when they walk by themselves but, they kept calm. Vanny examined the three boys. One had a mouth mask on and orange eye goggles, with brown hair, the other two boys had full face masks one had a black mask it has a red frown and eyes with a yellow hoodie, the other one of the three had on a feminine white mask with black lips and eyes plus, the feminine masked male had on a tan jacket. the weapons they held were two hatchets that belonged to the goggle boy, a gun that belonged to the yellow hooded one and a crowbar plus, a gun with the feminine mask guy. The female spoke to Glitchtrap through her head 'hey glitchy, who are these people?' she questioned in her head as she put a foot behind her to keep her weight on and so she could fight easier and not lose her balance.

'The goggle boy his name is Tobias or Toby Erin Rogers, the feminine mask one is Timothy Wright or also known as Masky, and the yellow hooded one is Brian or also known as Hoodie.'Glitchtrap spoke back to the brown haired in her mind. She quietly laughed to herself, "Well isn't this interesting Brian, Tobias and Timothy." The three boys eyes widened before Masky spoke or more like yelled, "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW OUR NAMES!?" Vanny just stood there quietly before laughing again but more crazy then before. "I'm not gonna spoil my secrets to you guys." That clearly pissed off Masky as he lunged at the female, pushing them into the ground, Vanny let out a tiny grunt before wrapping her legs around his waist and bucked him closer to her, she wiggled her right wrist free from Masky's hand and punched him right on the side of the mask once he let go of her other wrist due to the punch. The female unwrapped her legs from his waist and kicked him back before she got up as quick as she possibly could. Her knives hadn't come into contact with Masky's face mask.

Vanny stared at them through her mask, her brown hair swayed behind her in the wind, she looked at them each and sighed, "that wasn't very nice Timothy." he growled quietly and hissed back." Don't call me that and again, how the fuck do you know my name!" Vanny had just realized that Toby had snuck off from them, the female turned on her heel, just in time to see Toby's axe come at her, she knew she couldn't catch it nor dodge it, so she did something Glitchtrap gave her,. Vanny's body glitched and she appeared behind Toby, Masky and Hoodie jumped to the side to avoid the axe coming at them, "w-what th-the fu-uck..?!" Toby exclaimed as he twitched and stuttered a few times, freaking out that she had just vanished from sight, Vanny grabbed ahold of Toby's hoodie and pulled him back, pointing the knife at his neck, out of surprise Toby dropped the other hatchet he held, his eyes widened as they landed on her knife.

'Glitchtrap come on and grab the other two before something else happens.' 'you got it vanny-boo.' Glitchtrap responded back to her through the female's mind before he appeared behind the two males ready to come at Vanny and get Toby back. But, Glitchtrap grabbed them both by their hoodie and jacket.

thanks for reading this-Kazumi
words: 661