52. No... it was my fault. Shes not doing it

*2 in the morning.. Davens pov*

As the night went on Jackie and Cameron went to sleep leaving me in my thoughts staring at the stars above the car.

My thoughts were all over the place not letting me sleep. I looked over my shoulder and Jackie was sleeping in Cameron's arms.

Why am I not allowed to do that with the girl I've grown up with?

I know my thoughts are just cringe and weird but...

"Alright I cant sleep like me with your thoughts like that" I looked behind me and Cameron just woke up.

"Bro just relax okay. Maybe David was so drunk he forgot everything even happened" he tried to comfort me but it didn't do anything.

"What if they send her away because of me?.... that's her taking the trouble that I'm spouse to take" I turned around to stare at nothingness in front of me.

"But why did you lie to Jackie?" He questioned me. "I didn't-" "ya you did. You wanted that kiss" he laughed.

"Okay time for me to actually know what happened" he came closer and got ready. "What're you doing?" I questioned him looking at him.

"I want to know what actually happened" he said it so confidently. "No" my tone came out like i had enough of life.

"Well either you agree or just sit there and cry while I force myself in there" he folded his arms.

"You're not doing that" I got a bit mad. "Guess it's my way" he got ready.

"FINE... but questions first" I raised my eyebrows knowing damn well I have no other choice then just letting him in my memory.

It sucks when you have no control over the ones that can easily enter your memory. Like I can't even keep a thing secret from him he already knows.

We came to the front and just sat there next to me staring at the sky. It was like that for a while... prolly like 15 minutes because both of us got caught up on how beautiful the sky was and we just wanted to relax since it was a hard night.

"What about Ivy" I heard his voice curious. I thought what a while. "I don't know... I mean she wasn't all that but-" my brain doesn't want to think about this. She was just a girl who chased me. I didn't want her. I didn't ask her to hook up with me every time she felt like it.

I didn't ask to do anything with her. I mean ok fine I would sometimes call her over because I was in my thoughts too many times and I couldn't get out so I would use her as a distraction but she could've said no. She could've. It wasn't my fault she agreed to be my distraction.

"What you mean... it was like you were with her but then you kissed the girl she thought was just a best friend" he looked at me like I've messed up real good. "Look I know ok. I do. I really do... but... I thought it was just a best friend.. I really did. But then my stupid feelings-" I got angry at myself.

"You're feelings aren't stupid dumbass" he laughed. "But you should've told her about your feelings the second you realized. You were literally hooking up with a girl while thinking about another one" he looked like me like I'm a motherfucking fuck-boy.

"I hate my feeling I swear. Why her. Like seriously why her" I said it like if my feelings were a person I would've beaten the shit out of them. "Like seriously-" i sounded like a bully to my feelings.

"How did it feel tho?" He raised one of his eyebrows and looked up not trying to look at me. I immediately thought about everything that I felt and legs just say.... nevermind.

"Shut up" I tried not to smirk. "Ok then imma do it-" he smiled. "You're a dick" I rolled my eyes.

"I really don't know. Like I've spent 18 years of my life on earth and I've never felt anything like that before. Why does it not feel that way when I do it for ivy?" I questioned before and answered him.

"Dumbass it's so obviously" he rolled his eyes.

He got quiet for a few seconds which caused me to look at him. "What're you doing?" My voice came out in error. If I think what he's doing he's dead.

"Jesus you got like 94% of your problems that has to do with Wavily what the fuck!!!" he said it in shock.

"YOU ARE NOT-" I got mad but he cut me off. "Ahhhh" he put his finger up to my face. "I'm doing it" and that's when I just gave up and let him in.

"Imma look at the other ones after" he made himself sure of it.

"Here we fucking go" he breathed out and I just started to rethink that night and the smile was fighting my frown so hard and it obviously won.

*wedding night... Davens pov"

I was so bored because literally nobody in here was interesting enough because everybody was dancing and doing other shit. That ended when I first saw Wavily walk in with Cameron.

She didn't see me but she was wearing a black above knee dress and black heels. Her brownish blackish hair with blonde highlights were covering her back as her soft curls reach all the way to her.... (I didn't look I was just looking at her hair but) her ass....

She wasn't wearing much makeup but she still looked like the cutest one.

She started talking to others when her eyes flipped over to my direction. I froze when she saw me but I didn't look away. I wanted her to know that I was looking.

I told her to come up the stairs by giving her head hint and she bought them. Surprisingly.

For anyone to be able to go upstairs they had to go thru many assholes and those couples where they come to the level of eating each other so I wanted to make sure she got there safely but I was wrong when she literally had the dumbest idea... not to come.

That didn't bother me but soon Cameron and others called me to do the prank. My plan was to get her extra wet. (WITH THE WATER NASTY)

Because she even had the audacity to even try and trick me. So Cameron dragged me to the stage and it was really embarrassing because we didn't plan the speech so the mic was all over the place. We did our little speech as to why we have a surprise and shit and then the war began.

Everybody was jumping around and literally screaming. I knew they were gonna send people to get the ones that were doing it so I ran and hide behind the kitchen island.

After like a while everybody was calm and kinda dried down. I came outside and I saw Wavily for a second going thru the hallway that goes for the office.

What could she possibly want from the office?. Was my thought.

I went after her and she ended up being lost in many ways. But still ended up finding the office.

She went inside and the dumbass forgot to lock the door. I was looking at her in secret when I took few steps in the dark and ended up dropping some light stuff. I think they were pencils.

I hid immediately because she was looking around for about 5 second then grabbed what I thought was the key and left.

My following and her walking ended us at the roof top.

My plan was to come up from behind her, grab the keys after she opens it, push her outside, put the keys inside my pocket, THEN lock the door so she's stuck.

And so I did that but my body did more... I guess.

I found myself pinning her against the wall and trapping her with my two hands both aside her.

She looked so confused but then she figured it was me and I felt like she was about to punch me.

My heart was not beating at the fact that we were so close. I hate the fact that she had the affect on me. It feels like I'm weak.