『𝟏』(sample)

"warnings"

° first book

° lowercase intended

° fluff (maybe some smut upon request)

° mature language

° height change (yoongi is taller than jungkook)

˜"*°•.˜"*°• * •°*"˜.•°*"˜

yoongi looked at his clock that read 2:43 AM. he sighed and rubbed his exhausted eyes; the rapper had been working on a new piece for their up coming comeback.

he sits back in his chair and purses his lips. 'something is missing' eyes darting across the bright screen, clicking the play button once more.

his state of confusion is then interrupted by the sound of the studio door unlocking. the door is slowly opened only to reveal his cute bunny-like boyfriend.

"baby," yoongi smiles "shouldn't you be asleep?" his tired tone getting raspier as he speaks.

jungkook pouts, "hyungie, i can't sleep without you" he then walks over to the busy man and stretches out his arms in a needy way. yoongi wraps his arms around the pretty boy's waist and pulls him into his lap.

jungkook - facing yoongi in the chair - nuzzles his nose into the elders neck. they stay like that for a few moments before yoongi lightly pushes jungkook to look at him.

"i know, petal, i'm almost done. i just have to figure out this missing..." he trails off looking back at the computer behind his boyfriend. his face cringes, knowing that he probably won't find the solution anytime soon.

"yoonie! please come to bed it's late and you've been working so hard. can't you come back to this tomorrow?" jungkook's pouty face full of concern.

aish yoongi whispers under his breath as he leans over to save his work. he pats the boy's thigh as they stand up and head out into the silent hall.

they reach the blonde's room and both fall comfortably on the bed. jungkook quickly snuggles into yoongi's chest as he wraps his arms around the younger.

there is a brief pause of silence to indulge in each other's presence. the blonde elder speaks up, "goodnight, bun."

"sweet dreams, yoongi hyung," the brunette replies in a matching sweet tone.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• * •°*"˜.•°*"˜

hii! author here... so this is terrible but it's just a sample, so please tell me if i should continue this story or crawl in a whole and die. thanks k byeeeee😘😘