Tongue Piercing

my whole life my dad has never acknowledged me. we live in the same house but i never see him. we don't talk unless there's a reason we have to. i wouldn't even call him my dad he's like a complete stranger to me. i'm 18 and a few days ago i got my tongue pierced. my parents went grocery shopping and mum told him "she's not eating because her mouth is sore" he asked why and she told him i got a tongue piercing. i didn't think he would really care and i didn't think about telling him because we're not close. when he got home he slammed my door opened and said "what do you think you're doing, do you know why people get their tongue pierced? to suck d*cks" then he slut shamed me and demanded i take it out. not once did i think to get a tongue piercing for a guy, actually i'm a lesbian. he doesn't know that because he's highly homophobic. even if i did get it for that reason, i'm 18 he shouldn't tell me what i can and can't do with my body. he said he will take everything off of me even the stuff i bought if i don't take it out.
you're probably thinking "you're 18 shouldn't you move out of home" well i'm actually still in school and it's hard to get a job because of covid. i ended up taking it out which is bad because it's only been in for a few days and if you take it out before 2 weeks you will get a bad infection.