Before it's too late - Jade & Sarah

Jade's POV: 

I'm happy that Kian and Jodi adopted me 4 years ago. My parents abandoned me when I was born, so I have lived on an orphanage for 12 years. I didn't really like it there, it never felt like my home and I never felt loved. But now I have a real home with two amazing adoptive parents, a bit overprotective sometimes tho, that love me and I love them. We live just outside Sligo, in Strandhill. It's close to the beach and I love hanging with Jodi there sunny days when Kian is surfing. He has tried to teach me how to do it a few times, but it didn't go that well so I gave up. I have been with Kian (& Westlife) on tour many times, and I love it! But I also love staying home with Jodi. I have also got 3 best friends. They are in my age and adopted by the other members of Westlife. 

Sarah's POV: 

I have lived in Ireland for 4, almost 5 years now and I really enjoy living in Sligo. The reason I moved here is because my parents died. My brother still lives in Sweden with our aunt, but I had never agreed with her that well. Not good enough to live there anyway. The reason why I moved to Ireland is because my parents were good friends with Shane Filan and his wife Gillian. I had always loved being over here and I loved them. They were happy to adopt me when my parents passed away. I also have a sister, Nicole. She is now 4 years old. I love her, but as most kids, she can be annoying if I'm friends or just want to be alone. When I first moved here a lot of girls wanted to be my friend just because I was adopted by the famous singer, he sure have a lot of fans here. But I learned quite fast to see who my real friends were.