Bullied by Federico.

Quick Disclaimers:

This fanfiction will be based off a tv-show called "Violetta"

(And a side note; it will be Pg-13 for now...)

Of course, you know, it's a Fedemilla fanfiction! (+more popular pairings)

◡̈ I'll let you know the release date soon!

_____________________________

Characters:

(I never really do this but here's a character list... The descriptions are quite short... Not too descriptive)

Federico Pasquarelli- He bullies Ludmilla on a daily basis. He's mostly impulsive and vile. He's the main bully of the whole school.

Leon Vargas- he's best friends with Federico. Not only does he act based on what Federico tells him he should do, but he also causes trouble for Ludmilla in many situations. He will fall for Violetta.

Diego Hernandez- he's another friend of Federico's. He likes to tease Ludmilla as well as many other girls, since he is known for being the 'player'. He is dating Francesca but cheats on her with Camilla behind his girlfriend's back.

Felipe Diaz- He's mostly sweet towards everyone and thinks his school is weird. He secretly crushes on Ludmilla and plays a role as her 'family friend' but mostly poses as her best friend at school. Federico doesn't like him and also thinks he is Ludmilla's boyfriend.

Alex Galán- He's laid back and mostly friendly. He mixes in with multiple friend groups, including Federico's and Gery's. He falls for Violetta, the new student.

Ludmilla Ferro- She's often shy and insecure. She makes a very smart person in most of her classes, but outside of class she is bullied for being a nerd. Federico pushes her around and turns almost everyone against her. She likes Felipe as a friend and is nice to Violetta.

Violetta Castillo- She's the new girl at school and is clueless as to who to be friends with. Federico tries to date her because she's "hot" but she rejects him. Ludmilla isn't sure whether Violetta would want to become her friend, but they get along quickly. Alex likes her but she has a crush on Leon. She doesn't want to ruin her friendship with Ludmilla by dating Leon because he's friends with Federico.

Francesca Caviglia- She hates Ludmilla with a passion. She is mostly sassy towards everyone in the school besides her friends; Camilla and Gery. She crushes on Federico but dates his friend Diego to get close to him. She isn't aware that Diego is cheating on her with Camilla.

Camilla Torres- Francesca's back-stabbing best friend who secretly dates Diego behind her back. Camilla likes almost every boy in the school. Federico calls her "the slut".

Gery Miguel- Gery is a bitchy girl with a big personality. She believes she is the 'leader' and rules the school. She's friends with Francesca and Camilla and has a bad relationship with Violetta. Gery crushes on Leon and falls for Alex. Despite having similar qualities and traits as Federico, she does not consider them in the same friend group.

---

I hope the descriptions were interesting enough :) Maybe I'll do them more often?

(P.S, I'm pretty sure I made the descriptions for the non-main characters longer... but whatever... Keep in mind, the ones on the top are the main!)

~Mayma