why is life hard

Life is not hard and cruel. People are. Humans weren't always like that. "Advanced people" happened that way. Those who do not do this when there is a chance to eradicate ruthlessness and hardship, at least not to be ruthless, are called "modern people." Before, life was not compassionate. Humanity has created such a chance together. This time people became alienated from themselves. However, they have forgotten that we are all human beings, that we exist with our environment. As humanity, we first alienated from ourselves and then broke away from nature. Millions of people now wonder why life is hard and cruel. We are the ones who make life cruel. We are those who confuse what "we" and "I" are. We are all together. We must do everything "for everyone". Only in this way can we normalize life.

We have our own rules. There are countries, laws, states, traditions and customs. But still the "wolf law" applies. This is what makes life difficult and cruel. Until the modern age, you can be sure, life was not considered as hard and cruel. Because according to the conditions of old times, life was not cruel. Nothing made it difficult. Even in the primitive times, it was not described as difficult because "the easy of life" was unknown. But the present is very different. With so many laws, rules and regulations, life becomes more and more brutal. Life is getting harder and harder. The only reason for this difficulty and suffering is modernization and development. The difference between people is increasing and the big people suffer because a small section will live very well. The world is constantly developing, but half of the population lives on the starvation line. We go to space, but we don't even go to visit our relatives. We are getting more and more lonely in apartment buildings where thousands of people live in cities. We see the outside of the solar system, but we cannot see the wars, hunger and massacre happening right next to us.

Humans had very little population at first. Nature was brutal and tough. Survival depended on chance. We scattered all over the world in pursuit of food. It is not possible to talk about shelter, heating and security needs. We embarked on adventures that cannot be beaten, even with today's blessings, just to avoid starvation. This is how we saw it from nature. We have also been ruthless. Individuals who we call civilized people, who live in a society and who cooperate, have abandoned this feature. Or so they say. We don't have to hunt deer for food, live with the motive to kill. Yet we still live as if "it is". So by the laws of nature.

Why is life hard? Why is it cruel? questions are fun questions for those who do not know what life is. Is life difficult? While he can't describe life, it's hard to at least answer. Life is not difficult if life is a space for which we make sense. Life is not easy either. It is what we do. Something we do also has our perspective. So if we make life difficult, it would be difficult. We see the reflection of our personality. Here, the perception of "I" has a characteristic of determining the individual-family-society-humanity from general to specific.