Chapter One

Anna's Point of View:
My alarm clock goes off super early Monday morning. It's my first day at a new school in Beverly Hills and I'm dreading it.
I shut the alarm off and get dressed(see pic below).

I make my coffee and then eat breakfast, say bye to mom and leave for school

  I go to my first class which is English and open my book and start reading. I look over and see a boy also reading.
  He walks over and stands next to me.

"Hi

"Hi." "Hi." "I'm Dylan, Dylan McKay." "Well it's nice to meet you Dylan, I'm Anna, Anna Frost."
  "Can I see your schedule?" "Yeah, here you go." He glances at the schedule. "Oh, we have poetry together next class Anna and the bell's about to ring." "Okay Dylan."
  The bell rings and we grab our stuff. "Oh yeah, Dylan?" "Yeah Anna?" "Can you please show me where poetry class is?" "Of course Anna we'll walk there together."
  We start walking to poetry class. We get there and me and Dylan sit next to each other.
  I glance at the poetry book looking confused. I put my head down and Dylan notices.
  "Anna, you okay?" I look up at Dylan holding the poetry book. "Yeah Dylan I'm okay, I'm just going to need some help catching on to this that's all."
  "I'll help you." "Okay thanks Dylan." "You're welcome." He opens his book and I open mine. "Okay so first of all it's romantic poetry Anna." "Okay Dylan." "Mr. McKay", the teacher says. "Yes Mr. Lane?" "Would you mind showing Ms. Frost which poem we're on?" "Yes of course." "Anna we are on page 43." "Okay." "Would anyone like to volunteer to read the poem?" Dylan raises his hand. "Go ahead Mr. McKay."
...................
[The Poem that Dylan reads]:
If they say that it only takes one crime
To ruin a reputation.
Then how do you explain a girl and a boy?
One named Hunter with an insane criminal record.
And another named Abby without even
A track record of crime or the nature of it.
Now, Hunter was quite persistent with Abby.
Always trying to get with her.
But Abby, she had her walls built up.
Trying to figure out who she was.
She couldn't in her right mind waste her time on him.
Hunter kept asking her to be with her.
She kept saying no but Hunter was still so persistent.
(* Dylan finishes the poem *)
...........
"Thank you Mr. McKay, now does anyone have any thoughts on the poem?" At this point I'm laying my head down on the desk and Dylan looks over at me.
  "Anna what's wrong, are you sure you're okay?" My voice starts to break. "Dylan, I can completely relate to the girl in the poem."
  I start crying then and Dylan hugs me and lets me cry on his shoulder. "It's okay Anna, it's okay."
  I stop crying and then the bell rings.
* Fast forward to lunch
  Me and Dylan walk to lunch together as I'm smiling again. "There's two friends I want you to meet that are going to sit with us."
"Okay, but are they nice Dylan?" "Oh Anna... He puts his arm around me. ....."There's no need to worry they're very nice." "Okay." We get to the table and set our stuff down. "Where are they Dylan?" "I don't know they're probably still in the line." "Okay." We go in the line and get our food. After we get our food we go to our table we sit down and I see Dylan's friends.

"Hey Dylan", the guy friend says

"Hey Dylan", the guy friend says. "Hey B." "Hi Dylan", the girl friend says. "So who's this?", the guy asks and then the girl says the same thing.
  "Anna, this is Brandon Walsh and Kelly Taylor, and B and Kelly this is Anna Frost this is her first day here."
  "Hey", Brandon says. "Hey Brandon it's really nice to meet you." "It's really nice to meet you too."
  "Hi", Kelly says smiling. "Hey Kelly you're really pretty and it's nice to meet you." "Thanks!, you are too and it's nice to meet you too."
  "So Bradon, do you want to compare schedules to see if we have any classes together?" "Yeah of course Anna."
  I give Brandon my schedule and he looks it over. "Oh we all have all our classes together."
  "Great." "Dylan?" "Yeah Anna?" "Is there any way you guys can help me study after school?"
  "Yeah we'll all go to my house after school and help you study, is that okay with you B and Kelly?"
  "Yeah that's okay." "Guys I want to thank you for making me feel so welcome here."
  They all hug me. "Of course Anna", Brandon says and Dylan says the same thing.
  We throw away our trays then the bell rings and we all walk to our next class together.