[Lemon] Vilnius x Königsberg

Word count: 3277

-----

- Whew! That was a nice evening! - Klemens said, stretching his back a little. Him and Ieva were on a long evening walk through the forest. They decided to start spending a bit more time together again, since they missed eachother so much through the years they've been apart.
It's been about 600 years they've known eachother for, and yet they were apart for at least 150. It might not seem like much for a city or a town, but for them? It was tragically long. They were practically inseparable when they were younger. Even when their fathers tried their best to force them apart, the two still somehow ended up together in one way or another.

Finally, they've had some time to reunite again and spend some more time together. Now, that they're both grown up and can fend for themsleves, they finally decided to, once again, become as close as possible.

- Yeah, you could say that - Ieva yawned, covering her mouth a little - I could use a nap, though.
- Tired already? - Klemens laughed - I remember you being way more energetic than that last time we've seen eachother
- Yeah, but I didn't really sleep well last night - She sighed - My back hurts like absolute hell.. Maybe I should go to a chiropractor.
- Maybe so - He said and thought about something for a minute. - If you're tired, we could hit up my place. It's probably closer than yours is, I could let you stay the night - He sent a gentle smile her way
- Thank you - Ieva smiled back at him, still a bit tired. While she yawned once more, Klemens put his arm around her and pulled her a bit closer to him. It was starting to get cold afterall..

After a couple of minutes they've arrived at Klemens' place. He let Ieva in, they both took off their coats and Klemens went to the kitchen to make them some hot tea. Ieva almost immidately darted to the couch and face-planted down, wrapping herself with her long, brown hair. She closed her eyes and layed like this for quite a long while.. If not for the fact that she was murmuring something to herself, she could've been mistaken for being asleep.

After a while, Klemens came back with a tray, which had a teapot, two teacups and a bowl of fudge candies. He sat down next to Ieva and said:

- Don't get too used to the couch, I'm giving you my room. - He said. The girl's groan was clearly audible
- But I want the couch.. - She said, her face muted from laying head first into a set of cushions. - It's firm and better for my back
- You're my guest, I don't want you to sleep on the couch! - He laughed, patting her head a little.

After a while of arguing, Ieva reluctantly agreed to take the bedroom. Before going to sleep though, they've decided it's gonna be fun to watch something together. Klemens wanted Ieva to pick something.. So she did, and that is how they ended up watching Leatherface. Weirdly enough, while Ieva saw this movie a few times, she was still flinching at some of the scenes, clinging to Klemens' arm whenever anything that managed to startle her came on. He didn't seem to mind, kinda looked like if he was used to this already.

After the movie ended, Ieva bid him goodnight and went upstairs to his room. She got ready to bed, undoing her long ponytail and taking off the sweater she was wearing. After a while she plopped down onto the bed, falling asleep almost immidately. Klemens ended up similiarly, only that he was flicking through TV channels for about half an hour beforehand. After that, he also decided to get a snooze in..

-----

He woke up with his phone ringing at 2 AM.

He was furious, but also scared. He picked up almost immidately, only to be welcomed by a wrong number call. Oh, what a life..

He got up and went to the kitchen to get himself some water. After that, he decided to check up on Ieva. If she's up at this hour, he's gonna be a bit mad, she promised him she would start sleeping normally and not stay up until 4 AM.