1

"Hey Val, what time should I pick you up?" Julie my best friend asked.

"Pick me up around eight-thirty." I said.

           "Okay see you later." She said as she made her way to her car and I made made my way to the bus.

   I hated taking the bus, I couldn't wait to get my own car.

I got on and found an empty seat in the back of the bus. As soon as I sat down I plugged in my earbuds and blasted my music.

Next thing I know, a hand is being waved in my face. I took one of my earbuds out and looked up, Noah fucking Flynn.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"You're in my seat." He said.

"I don't see your name on it." I said.

"It's still mine." He said.

"Boo fucking who." I said then putting my earbud back in.

Since when does Noah Flynn ride the bus? Usually he's always on his motorcycle.

I watched as he went in the front of the bus to find a seat. Before he sat down, he glanced over at me shaking his head.

I flashed a smile then turned my head and began to look out the window.

Soon my stop came up, once the bus came to a stop I stood up and made my way off the bus. I made my way down the street, to my house. I walked up the driveway, up the porch and inside.

"I'm home." I yelled.

     "How was school?" My mom asked.

"Yanno same old same old." I said as I began to make my way up stairs to my room.

      Once I got in my room, I set my backpack on the floor and stripped from my uniform then into some comfy clothes for now.

          I plugged in my phone, then made my way back downstairs.

    "Any plans for tonight?" My mom asked as I came into the kitchen.

        "Julie and I are supposed to go to some party." I said.

   "When is she coming to get you?" She asked.

"Around eight thirty, I might eat something then take a nap till then." I said.

       "Sounds like a good plan, hope you're hungry for spaghetti?" She said.

"I'm always hungry for it." I said.

      "Could you go let Cooper in?" She asked.

   I walked over to the back door and opened it letting our Dalmatian Cooper in.

          "Hi Cooper." I said as I pet him.

  He jumped up and began to lick me.

      "I missed you too bud." I said to him.

"Just to let you know I have a date tonight." She said.

"A date? With who?" I asked.

"A guy named Steve." She said.

"Ouu Steve, what time is he picking you up?" I asked.

"Around nine." She said.

"What time are you going to get ready?" I asked.

"Around seven thirty." She said.