𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝓍 ( PART 1 )

DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DONT GET OFFENDED BY ANY OF THIS LMAO OKAY THANKS

𝓪𝓵𝓮𝔁 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓴𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼

George was in the middle of recording a second channel video ( it was a reddit video as usual ) . He came across a post with a picture of  Alex and George edited together to make it look like they were kissing with the caption '' TELL ME THEYRE NOT DATING . COME ON TELL  SEE ME YOU CANT !! ''

r/memeulous . posted by u/Lol_904           6 hours ago

⬆   ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ . ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ !!

749

George felt kind of awkward seeing that , for one thing he was covering his face for a reason anyway - to be PRIVATE . So he doesn't really want people digging into his love life which is DISRESPECTING HIS PRIVACY .

But you know he is  a public figure after all and would have to put up with these kind of things . But george is an awkward man and didn't know how to react to it . Of course he's seen loads and LOADS of jokes and pictures made about Alex and George before . But this time he was too scared to say anything . Like what if he said something weird or something ''𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 '' like he did before when he stupidly said '' Alex is not my girlfriend ... I AM HIS ''

That was a HUGE mistake . It got made into loads of audios and got fans more suspicious about their '' secret relation ship '' and it hurt because  in reality george knew that Alex just wanted Lewis . Not him , because he wasn't good enough . And he didn't want to get in between the two especially as they lived together . And he was almost 100 % sure that the wedding photo that they took was just to make Lewis Jealous of them both .