The day before

It was the week of the season 3 premiere and anxiety seemed to be at an all time high, but for Finn it was surprisingly chill, at least relative to what he normally experienced during high stress situations. He, Millie, and Noah had done press together for what felt like an eternity, different interviewers asking all kinds of different questions, switching to another room before participating in a variety of different activities. Finn couldn't wait to flop onto his bed and just sleep until tomorrow.
Although, he didn't mind spending time with those two. Millie and Noah were wild, spontaneous, and loud compared to him, but he never found it annoying. In fact, to him, it was kind of charming and Finn couldn't help but laugh at some of the ridiculous things that they said. He actually found himself actively participating in some of their shenanigans, like teaming up with Millie to give crap towards Noah about certain things.
More than that, however, he found himself feeling more comfortable around Millie. Their chemistry becoming more natural than the year before, when things between them shifted and became awkward. He wasn't going to deny that he had feelings for her, because he did. He knew the moment they said goodbye after wrapping season 3 that his feelings for her were real, that he really wanted to be more than friends. He just wasn't sure she felt the same way. The trio found themselves waiting around for the next interview in a quiet, sterile hotel room.
"I'm going to the bathroom, anyone wanna join?" Noah asked
"Nah I'm good." Responded Finn
"Me too." Said Millie. Noah sauntered off to the restroom, leaving Finn and Millie alone. Well, they weren't completely alone with only a few cameramen standing by as they waited.
"You excited for the premiere tomorrow?" Asked Finn, raising an eyebrow as he turned to face her.
"Yeah, definitely. I'm really excited about my dress." She said reciprocating his glance. It didn't really matter what she wore, she always looked beautiful, almost effortless in Finn's eyes. A quality he wished he had sometimes.
"I'm pretty excited about my outfit too." Finn said smiling a little.
"Lemme guess, YSL?" Asked Millie.
"How'd you know?" He nudged her jokingly.
"Well I mean, it's not like your face is plastered all over LA advertising them or anything." Joked Millie. Finn chuckled at her sarcasm, something she was picking up from him.
"And yours is... Calvin Klein?" Asked Finn
"Nope." Millie smiled. A smile that always made his heart jump from his chest and make his knees go weak.
"I guess you'll just have to find out." She raises her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders.
"I guess so." Finn smirked.
"And you're definitely gonna dance with me at the after party." Said Millie, a delightful smile beaming toward him.
"I don't know Mills, I'm terrible at dancing." He said, raising an eyebrow. He was kidding of course. He would never pass up the opportunity to dance with THE Millie Bobby Brown on any occasion.
"Doesn't matter. We'll dance badly together." This warmed Finn's heart. He felt his cheeks flush a little as he smiled to the pristine white mat which covered the rug of the hotel room. They both chuckled, Finn looking back up from the floor and into her eyes. Pools of rich amber was how Finn described their color, he felt like he could lose himself in them.
Millie found herself doing the same. His rich brown eyes enveloping her in pure bliss.
"Should I leave again? Cause if you two are gonna kiss-" Noah came up to the three chairs which were perfectly lined up with one another. Unconsciously Millie and Finn had moved closer together.
"WHAT!? NO!" Millie said, a furious blush creeping upon her already rosy cheeks. Finn just laughed, acknowledging Noah's joke feeling a blush rise to his cheeks as well.
"I'm only kidding." Laughed Noah. He always liked getting a reaction out of Millie, didn't he?