G.R.O.W.

Ever since I was a young man, I had this big plan to become successful. I knew exactly what I wanted to do and how I wanted to attain my achievement. Little did I know, things don’t always go according to plan. A little thing called, “Life,” happens, altering our plans and causing us to re-think, re-plan, and re-evaluate our situation. Often, when faced with an obstacle set in the path of the road to success, I backed down. I shied away from my tests in life instead of facing them head on. No doubt about it, I was afraid. Afraid of what might happen if I were to face the problem and fall to its overwhelming condescension. A cowardly attitude I had in the past, but the past is something that NO ONE can change. All we can do is modify our present state of mind. I now try to move on, be strong, willful, and aware in life and not let my past mistakes and adolescent courage, dictate what the future has in store for my matured focus and determination. I’ve learned one of the most valuable lessons that one can attain. Think about it like a four-door automobile trying to pull a load of rubble that dwarfs Vermont: The sooner you let it go, the sooner you can move forward. Therefore; my potential knows no bounds and there is no limit to what lies ahead.