Part I: Hey

It can always start with just a common greeting. It's a classic, and it is used in many forms to express where you're trying to come from or how you choose to represent yourself. I say "hey" to open the conversation, or if I'm feeling peppy maybe it'll be a "What's up?" Or even sometimes if I don't want to be bothered just a very low "Hi." Either way, depending on how you use it, you're trying to draw another person in on the conversation. Yet even though it's a friendly gesture, it can still be ignored and/or rejected. I myself have found it hard to understand why we the human race can tear down and build up a single gesture of friendship, and yet we live on.

Answering to this greeting could always go in any direction. Of course I just had to be the one to get spun around into this Rotating Rainbow Roulette of lust, passion, and unbridled ecstasy of lies and expectations. Saying "hey" or answering to it is what got me here. If I only had the sanity speak to myself and say "Addison, you are a smart twenty-four year old intellectual, and although you may have broken up with your ex, doesn't mean you should go jumping head first into the unknown!" Now I sound a crazy person. I only have myself to blame, I should've never went with Argent to the open mic night at the Harmonious Club. At first it sounded half decent to get away from my mind, especially after the breakup, but after running into that guy last night and saying "Hey" I could've imagined worse. Roman was his name; twenty-six years of age, six foot three, beautiful dark hazelnut hair, soft green eyes, and a thick beard to go with his even toned skin. Roman worked as server at Harmonious and just happened to be mine and Argent's that night. When that man spoke to us and said "Hey" he was looking at me while flexing his eyebrows, his eyes still fixated on me while Argent was putting in her order it felt warm and welcoming, like you could depend on that man to be a politician(He would damn sure get my vote).Why did I answer back instead of putting my order in like Argent, or even aknowledge him when he tapped my shoulder a couple of times. However throughout that night the worse was yet to drop anchor. I expected to be pummeled with consoles from Argent about the breakup with my ex, but instead, this heffa had the nerve to put my name on the OMN list. As much as I wanted to throw Argent off of a two story building, I guess this was a perfect way to get my mind out of the shadows. Argent better be glad he's my best friend. I swallowed my confidence and approached the stage, just before I could climb the stage steps, Roman ran into me with a tray a liquids. He kept apologizing over and over exclaiming that it was water, with a hint of yuengling larger. I was mad but I was a little frustrated more than I was embarrassed. I shrugged it off and took my leave to my car so I could change my clothes. I had my overnight bag in the car since Argent wanted me to stay the night. As I got to the trunk I could here Roman's voice behind me. Roman apparently ran out to relay the same thing he said to me a thousand times in the club. I kept shrugging it off because it didn't matter anymore. I began stripping my soggy clothes from my body as Roman looked on, "May. I. Help. You?" Roman asked "if I needed any help?" I replied back and said, "I think you already helped enough sir." I was almost done changing, when Roman began to approach me. I looked up at him, my shirt almost on so I could make a break for it. I shut the doors and started to loop around him. It wasn't until he grabbed me by my waist, his hand was big and warm, and he pulled me towards him. I looked up and said "Please, I'll scream" he gazed at me and smirked, he then replied "Now why are you going to ruin something, that you've wanted this entire night?" I thought "what?" As I tried to pull away Roman kisses me, slowly tightening his grip on the back of my neck and squeezing the life out of ass, before I knew it we were making out, it was like fireworks were going off in my body, who was this man and why the heat of passion?

That night ended with bodily contact and then some. Roman had left that morning, with me wrapped up in his sheets and warm continental breakfast on the nightstand. I ate it then began searching for my phone and found it on Roman's dresser. There were only two messages, four missed calls, and two voicemails. I had a missed call from both of my parents and two from Argent. Swiping to the left, I looked at my messages next, one was from Argent saying, "I hope you're alright I left the club and waited up for you till three o'clock this morning, message me when you see this." The other message was from Señor Casco saying "I had a great time last night sexy, don't worry about cleaning up, I got that once I leave my other job." Ok that's Roman but why put his name in my phone as Señor Casco instead of his name so I know who it is? Moving on to the voicemails, that I had recieved, both from my parents... Damnit! I'm supposed to meeting with them for lunch today, and I almost forgot. Snatching my clothes off of a nearby chair and getting dressed, I freshened myself up before heading to door, and going down the steps of what looked like a condominium. It looked brand new, and very high class, equipped with it's own doorman and a valet. How could this server at Harmonious afford all of this? But it's not really my place to be nosey.