For Beck

I always enjoyed the long drives we took down the beaten path, birds chirping and the sweet sound of screeching tires behind us. As long as I can remember we would be trouble makers but we didn't care we were having fun doing it so we would allow ourselves to go crazy leaving it all in the streets not thinking about here and now, time would become irrelevant. Niko Richie and I have made it clear if we get in any trouble we will always be there for each other through hell and back until the day we die.

We all miss Beck, we lost him when he went driving one night, we were all supposed to be there with him but either the will of god or the hands of the devil we had to stay with Nick to make sure he would survive the night. The thing is we are all crazy and sometimes that crazy takes us places we might not return from, and sadly enough life isn't a fairy tale and people really die. Nick ended up moving away but Beck, well we learned we are not invincible.

But no matter what even in death I will always love my family, and as we ride off in the sunset, I name this run for you Beck. We drive away in Beck's car, the very same car he crashed in, an old Celica with the top off, so here's to you Beck.