..

[ 𝐠'𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬 ]

so this is clustershug hihi 😘

so this is my oc liam ; he is a multifandom dude which i love <33

his CREEPED OUT backstory ;

LIAM was raised everywhere. his parents were christian missionaries and he was originally from australia.

he would always whistle. and everytime he whistled, something creepy always happened.

everywhere he went, he collected stories from the children that fell victim to these creepy happenings.

unfortunately; when he was 17, his parents fell victim to his happenings too.

they were frozen in between the multiverse, all because of liam's fatal whistle.

now, he travels the world, giving people the chance to be afraid.

because in the end, all we know for sure is that we have something to be afraid of.

ORIGINAL CHARACTER backstory ;
LIAM was raised in a gang. he was raised to kill because he was never taught any better.

he had to pull the trigger on the gun pressed to his mother's temple, his emotions draining out the ricochet of the gun.

he was kicked out of the gang at 18 for treason; he helped another gang member immigrate to get away from the gang.

he was lucky he wasnt killed, but there was always that fright that they would catch up to him.

so yeah thats liam <3 hope you like him !!

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 ..On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara